A fun twist on a bacon cheeseburger… deconstructed on a pizza! It has all the best parts of the classic, with some healthy swaps and added veggies to stay on track!
- 1/3 cup of lean grass fed ground beef
- 1/4 cup of diced mushrooms
- 2 slices of all natural, nitrate free turkey bacon (I LOVE Applegate)
- 1 T diced red onion
- 1/4 cup of diced tomato
- 1/2 cup of baby arugula
- 2 T of homemade or no sugar added tomato sauce
- 2.5 T of shredded cheddar or your choice of cheese
- 1 Flatout (or similar brand) Wrap
- olive oil spray
- Preheat the oven to 375.
- Dice turkey bacon and sautee in a small nonstick pan. Remove when crisp.
- Spray some olive oil spray into the pan, then sautee the mushrooms until slightly brown. Then add the beef and cook through.
- Spray Flatout Pizza with olive oil spray and bake for two minutes.
- Remove crust from the oven and spread the tomato sauce on top.
- Next, add the beef and mushroom mixture.
- Top with tomatoes, red onion, and bacon.
- Finally, add cheese and bake for an additional 4-5 minutes or until crust is crispy and cheese melts.
- Cut into slices, top with baby arugula, and enjoy!
21 Day Fix: 1 YELLOW, 1 GREEN, 1 RED, 1/2 BLUE
WW Freestyle: 6 points (calculated using 93% beef and fat free cheese)
- Serving Size: 1 Pizza
Keywords: cheeseburger, pizza, low-carb, healthy, lunch, dinner, bacon, turkey, poultry