Pineapple chicken skewers will give you a 21 Day Fix meal on the grill in quick and easy order. Skewers of chicken breast, fresh pineapple, green peppers, and red onion, these grilled skewers are the perfect spring or summer dinner!
For the skewers:
- 2 large boneless chicken breasts, diced
- 1/2 cup of green bell pepper, chopped in large pieces
- 1/2 cup of red onion, chopped in large pieces
- 3/4 cup of pineapple, chopped in large chunks
For the marinade:
- 1/4 cup pineapple chunks
- 2 tbsp coconut aminos
- 2 tsp honey
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- juice of one lemon
- 1 clove of garlic
- 2 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup water, more as needed
- Blend all the marinade ingredients in the blender.
- Thread skewer ingredients, alternating between pineapple, veggies, and chicken.
- Brush or pour marinade over skewers and let sit for 10 minutes or longer, if you have it.
- Use cooking spray on your grill to avoid skewers sticking. Grill over med-low heat until chicken in cooked through.
- The pineapple chicken skewers are great served with quinoa, rice, or alone.
1 serving = 2 Skewers
21 Day Fix: 1 RED, 1/2 GREEN 1/2 PURPLE per serving
WW Freestyle: 1 point per serving (for the marinade)
Keywords: dinner, chicken, kabobs, skewers, gluten-free, grain-free, low-carb, high protein, pineapple, tropical, fruit, vegetables