This healthy Cranberry Holiday Salsa fresh, fun, and festive holiday appetizer that is a little bit tangy and a little bit sweet. It’s delicious as a dip with your favorite tortilla chips, or served with goat cheese and crackers.
- (double for a large crowd)
- 2 cups of fresh cranberry
- 1/2 cup of cilantro
- 1 T diced jalapeno
- 2 T diced red onion
- zest and juice of 1 orange
- juice of 2 limes
- 1 1/2 T maple syrup
- 1 1/2 T coconut sugar (can sub cane sugar or stevia to taste)
- chips/crackers for dipping
- In a food processor, pulse cranberry and cilantro until coarsely chopped, but small enough for a salsa.
- Stir in remaining ingredients and season with a sprinkle of salt and pepper. Adjust sweeteners if necessary. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Great with chips or crackers and goat cheese.
Makes 6 servings
21 Day Fix: 1/3 PURPLE, but don’t forget to count chips or crackers as a yellow!
WW Freestyle: 2 points per serving- plus chips or crackers
- Serving Size: 1/3 cup
Keywords: salsa, holiday, appetizer, side, spicy, gluten-free, dairy-free, vegan