This 21 Day Fix Greek Pasta salad is packed with tons of veggies to keep you full and on track at all of your summer BBQs!
- 3 cups of cooked whole wheat or gf pasta
- 2 cups of diced cucumber
- 2 cups of broccoli florets, cut up small
- 1 1/2 cups of grape tomatoes, cut in half or left whole (mine were the perfect mini size to leave whole)
- 1/4 of a red onion, sliced
- 1 cup of feta cheese crumbles
- 6 tablespoons of olives (I used kalamata)
- 1/2 lemon
- 3 T olive oil
- 2 T red wine vinegar
- 1–2 T of water
- sprinkle of salt and fresh pepper
- fresh or dried oregano
- fresh or dried basil
- sprinkle of garlic powder
- juice from 1/2 lemon
- Mix ingredients for the dressing up to the day before and refrigerate. Be sure to taste and adjust seasonings as desired.
- Once the pasta is cooled toss with veggies and olives. Squeeze juice from 1/2 lemon over salad and mix. Refrigerate for at least 20 minutes.
- Stir in feta and dressing before serving.
- Enjoy! Makes great leftovers.
Makes 6 servings, 1 YELLOW, 1 GREEN, 1/2 BLUE, 1 ORANGE for each
- Serving Size: 1 1/2 cups
Keywords: pasta, dinner, lunch, greek, side, pasta salad, whole grain, gluten-free, vegetarian