This dreamy Chicken Quinoa Mediterranean Salad with Tzatziki Dressing has so many of my favorite things…no wonder it’s my new favorite salad!
Confession #83 – Even though this salad is insanely delicious, it’s the homemade tzatziki dressing that I dream about.
I could eat it all day. By itself. With a spoon, maybe…or I might just drink it right from the blender.
I’m not above that at all. And I’m okay admitting it.
What’s even better? It’s basically just plain Greek yogurt cucumber, fresh dill and lemon, so there are far worse things I could be drinking. Am I right?
I wasn’t sure how the flavors of the dressing would be with the salad, which is essentially a take on tabouli, but they go together perfectly and I was instantly transported to my favorite Mediterranean restaurant from our old neighborhood in Philly.
This salad is reason #953 to prep grilled chicken and quinoa for use throughout the week. By doing so, you can get dinner on the table in minutes without turning on your stove, oven, or grill. Just some chopping and blending and you are good to go.
For all of you who would rather assemble your meals instead of cook them, this one is for you!
More delicious and healthy Mediterranean Recipes:Print
This dreamy 21 Day Fix Mediterranean Salad with Tzatziki Dressing has so many of my favorite things…no wonder it’s my new favorite salad!
For the Salad
- 1 cup of quinoa, cooked
- 2 cups of spinach
- 1 cup of cherry tomatoes, chopped
- 1 cup of diced cucumber
- 2 T diced red onion (or more to taste)
- 1 lb diced grilled chicken (I seasoned mine with dried dill, lemon, salt and pepper)
- 2/3 cup feta cheese
- diced kalamata olives (10 per serving)
- chopped fresh mint
For the dressing
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cucumber, seeded, finely grated and drained
- 2 cloves garlic, finely minced
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest plus 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- Himalyan salt and freshly cracked black pepper
21 Day Fix: 1 RED, 1 GREEN, 1/2 BLUE, 1/2 YELLOW, 1 ORANGE per salad
WW Freestyle: 7 points per salad
- Serving Size: 1/4 of salad
Keywords: salad, greek, vegetarian, lunch, dinner, gluten-free