Balsamic chicken and zucchini skewers are a quick and easy grilled dinner. They’re a healthy, 21 Day Fix that is perfect for using up some of your garden zucchini!
We just planted our summer veggie garden; it’s a Mother’s Day tradition that we started our first spring in our current home. It’s such a great gift, and the time spent with my daughter is the best!
And now the waiting begins!
There is a time in July and August where I’m pulling ingredients from the garden each and every day for our meals. My favorite crop is definitely zucchini (yippee for zucchini pizzas), and I make these easy and delicious balsamic chicken and zucchini skewers for weekend dinners throughout the summer.
You can use any combination of vegetables that you want, as this balsamic marinade is totally versatile and downright yummy on anything!
Looking for more zucchini recipes? Try some of my favorites-
Here’s the easy recipe for the balsamic chicken and zucchini skewers. Enjoy!
Balsamic Chicken and Zucchini Skewers
For the Marinade
- ¼ cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoon olive oil WW can sub 1 Tbsp
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon onion powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 1/4 pound chicken breast cut into chunks
- 1 red onion cut into chunks
- 2 large zucchini cut into chunks
- 1/3 cup feta cheese
- Wooden skewers soaked in water to prevent burning
- Combine the first nine ingredients for the marinade and mix well
- Pour half the marinade over the chicken and the other half over the veggies and let them sit for at least 30 minutes
- Preheat your grill and assemble your skewers, alternating chicken and veggies
- Cook 5-6 minutes on each side
- Sprinkle with feta cheese. Enjoy!