These 21 Day Fix Harvest Salad Bites with Honey Goat Cheese are the perfect low carb appetizer for your Holiday party!
- 1 head of Belgian endive
- 1/3 cup of honey goat cheese
- 1 cup of mixed fruit toppings – diced apples, pomegranate seeds, dried cranberries
- 1 T chopped pecans
- Cut the end of your endive and wash the leaves. Let dry on paper towels completely.
- Top the leaves with goat cheese, about a teaspoon or two for each leaf.
- Add your salad toppings – I did the fruit I listed above and chopped pecans.
- Refrigerate until you are ready to serve.
- Right before serving, drizzle the leaves with honey.
- This recipe is super easy to double or triple, and if you have a crowd, you might want to do just that!
1/4 purple, 1/4 blue, 1/4 green
- Serving Size: 3 bites
Keywords: appetizer, seasonal, holiday, fall, goat cheese, gluten-free, low-carb