Turkey taco skillet is a 21 Day Fix weeknight dinner, prepped and on the table in less than 20 minutes!
- 1 onion
- 1 green bell pepper
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 14 oz canned petite diced tomatoes, with jalapenos
- 1 cup black beans
- 1 cup frozen corn niblets
- 1/2 tsp chili powder
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- Optional toppings: sour cream, avocado, shredded cheese
- Spray pan with cooking spray and sauté a little onion and green pepper.
- Add ground turkey. Cook through.
- Add a can of petite diced tomatoes with spicy jalapeños, as well as the beans and corn.
- Sprinkle some chili powder, cumin and garlic powder to taste. I probably use a 1/2 tsp for each.
- Cook until everything is hot and tomato juice has thickened slightly.
- Divide into 4 equal servings and eat alone, over rice, with cheese, avocado…whatever your little heart desires.
Yield 4 servings – 1 serving = 1 RED 1/2 GREEN 1/2 YELLOW (I topped mine with cheese AND avocado, obviously – added 1/2 BLUE).
Keywords: saute, skillet, turkey, tacos, gluten-free, grain-free, high protein, meal prep, dinner, lunch