Turkey taco skillet is a 21 Day Fix weeknight dinner, prepped and on the table in less than 20 minutes! A zero point WW dinner too!
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 large or 2 small green bell pepper, diced
- 1 pound ground turkey, chicken, or beef
- 14 oz canned petite diced tomatoes with jalapeños
- 1 cup black beans
- 1 cup frozen corn
- 1/2 tsp chili powder
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp salt (or to taste)
- Optional toppings: Greek yogurt, avocado, shredded cheese
- Spray pan with cooking spray and sauté a little onion and green pepper.
- Add ground turkey. Cook through.
- Add a can of petite diced tomatoes with spicy jalapeños, as well as the beans and corn.
- Sprinkle in chili powder, cumin, garlic powder and salt.
- Cook until everything is hot and tomato juice has thickened slightly.
- Divide into 4 equal servings and eat alone, over rice, with cheese, avocado…whatever your little heart desires. Just be sure to count any toppings!
Yield 4 servings (Divide your Skillet into 4 sections)
21 Day Fix: 1 RED, 1 GREEN, 1 YELLOW, plus toppings (per serving)
WW link for personal points: Easy Taco Skillet plus toppings
Keywords: saute, skillet, turkey, tacos, gluten-free, grain-free, high protein, meal prep, dinner, lunch