- 1/3 cup of goat cheese
- 1 T Everything Bagel Seasoning <---click for a DIY recipe
- Sliced cucumbers or veggies of your choice
- Roll goat cheese into a ball or, using a tablespoon, roll into several smaller balls.
- Gently coat the goat cheese ball(s) in the seasoning mix until well coated.
- Serve with sliced cucumbers or veggies of your choice.
- If you are prepping these ahead (such a great idea), store in an airtight container lined with wax paper.
Serves 1 – 1 Blue, 1 Green (This recipe is super easy to halve or quarter and share for those on the 21 Day Fix who like to split up their blue container!)