- 1–2lbs boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 1 28oz can of diced or crushed tomatoes (I love it with either!)
- 1/2 red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 tsp each of basil, oregano, and garlic powder
- zoodles (optional)
- Set Instant Pot to Saute and Saute your onions until they become soft and translucent.
- Add in chicken and remaining ingredients, except zoodles.
- Set to high pressure for 10 minutes. It took about 15 minutes for my pot to come to pressure.
- After cook time is up, use the quick release function on your pot.
- Shred chicken and serve with sauce and zoodles or pasta!
- *I don’t even cook the zoodles – I allow it to steam in the sauce!
21 Day Fix: 1 RED, 1/2 GREEN for chicken – plus more GREEN if you use zoodles
WW Freestyle: 2 points per serving with or without zoodles
- Serving Size: 2/3 cup of chicken and 1/2 cup of sauce
Keywords: chicken, dinner, instant pot, balsamic, dairy-free, gluten-free