- 1– 24 eggs
- 1 cup water (do 1 1/2 cups of water for over 1 dz eggs)
- Ice water in large bowl (deep enough to cover eggs completely)
- Add water into your Instant Pot and place eggs on top of your trivet or steamer basket. If you don’t have either one, you can place your eggs right in the water. Lock lid.
- Set your Instant Pot for 5 minutes on Manual | Pressure Cook (be sure it’s also set to high pressure). When cook time is over, do a 5 minute Natural Release.
- After the 5 minute Natural Release, release the rest of the pressure. When it’s safe to open your Instant Pot, remove your eggs using tongs or a slotted spoon and place them in a 5 minute Ice Bath.
- After 5 minutes, take them out of the ice bath and into the container you will store them in the fridge. They will be so easy to peel when you are ready to use them!
21 Day Fix: 2 eggs = 1 RED
WW: Green – 2 points, Blue & Purple – ZERO points (per egg)
- Serving Size: 2 eggs