No bake pumpkin cookie dough dip is a sweet treat that’s creamy, indulgent, and delicious. The best news is that it’s 21 Day Fix-approved!
Confession #62 – I had 4 Snickers bars last night. For dinner.
I am in desperate need of my own challenge group, which thankfully starts on Monday.
To stay away from the candy bowl today, I made this healthy and delicious no bake pumpkin cookie dough dip. For those of you who love my Cookie Dough Hummus, you NEED to try this one! What a great treat to have at your Halloween party tonight!
Here’s the no bake pumpkin cookie dough dip recipe. Enjoy!
A cold, creamy, 21 Day Fix-approved sweet no bake dip. Made with pumpkin puree, maple syrup, spices, and chocolate chips.
- 3/4 cup pureed pumpkin (or sweet potato)
- 1 can white beans or garbanzos, drained and rinsed very well
- 1/4 cup of gluten free oats
- 1 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp of pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 T of pure maple syrup (**if you need this sweeter, try adding some stevia or another T of syrup)
- 1 1/2 T of coconut oil (or nut butter, if you’d rather)
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 2 T milk of choice, or water (I used 2 T coconut milk)
- chocolate chips (I use Enjoy Life dairy free chips)
- apples or other fruit for dipping
- Place all ingredients besides chocolate chips in your food processor and puree until VERY smooth. Adjust seasonings to taste; add more oats if you want a thicker dip or milk if you need to thin it out.
- Top with chips and chill for a bit. I like this one when it’s cold.
Enjoy a FULL YELLOW – you deserve it!
Are you doing a round of the 21 Day Fix? Don’t do it alone – let me coach you! Contact me at trueconfessionsofafitfoodie AT gmail DOT com to join my current challenge group for daily motivation, recipe ideas, and the support of over 200 women. Check out my Etsy Shop for 21 Day Fix eBooks with full grocery lists, prep tips, and easy to follow recipes!