This 21 Day Fix Honey Glazed Salmon has a to-die-for teriyaki style sauce that is so quick and easy, but tastes restaurant worthy! Only 4 ingredients in the sauce! Also only 2 WW points for this WW Honey Glazed Salmon!
Confession #89 – I tried so hard to make a clean, no refined sugar BBQ sauce in time for Father’s Day and failed.
Over and over and over.
I used many recipes for inspiration, then copied several recipes exactly and still did not find what I was looking for.
I had to take a break. I had to walk away. It was killing my spirit.
But this came along.
The sauce for this Honey Glazed Salmon is to die for…it’s, dare I say, like a clean Teriyaki marinade, one of my favorite flavors to grill with. I might like it even better than BBQ sauce, actually. If you like a little heat, you could add some fresh jalapeno or crushed red pepper. My little guy doesn’t do spicy, so I left it out, but may try it next time.
If you like the flavors in my crock pot Asian chicken, you will love this one! I will be experimenting with this sauce for other recipes, but it was the perfect compliment to some fresh salmon. Serve it with grilled asparagus and some rice or quinoa for a delicious meal!
Do I have to grill this Honey Glazed Salmon?
I think it tastes so yummy with the extra flavor from the grill, but no, you do not have to. You could also bake your fish at 350 degrees for about 20 minutes in the oven. It’s done when it flakes with a fork!
What if I don’t have coconut aminos?
I love this sauce. Do you have other recipes made with it?
I love it too! That’s why I’ve created a bunch of recipes with a similar sauce. Try them all!
What are the container counts for this 21 Day Fix Honey Glazed Salmon?
1 RED, 1 TSP per serving for the fish. Don’t forget to count any sides you make to go with it. 21 Day Fix Crispy Shaved Brussels Sprouts with Bacon, Parmesan, and Balsamic would be yummy!
How many points is this WW Honey Glazed Salmon?
Only 2 WW points for this yummy fish! Don’t forget to count the sides you make to go with it. My favorites are brown rice and a huge portion of asparagus or green beans!
Where can I find this salmon on a meal plan?Print
This 21 Day Fix Honey Glazed Salmon has a to-die-for teriyaki style sauce that is so quick and easy, but tastes restaurant worthy! Only 4 ingredients in the sauce!
- 2–4 pieces of wild Alaskan salmon (I love Sockeye from Wegmans)
- juice of one lime
- 1 T plus 1 tsp of coconut oil
- 3 T of coconut aminos (or low sodium soy sauce)
- 2 T honey
- Squeeze juice from one lime onto both sides of your salmon, then sprinkle on salt and pepper. Bring to room temperature while grill is preheating.
- In a small saucepan, melt coconut oil over medium heat. Remove 1 tsp of the oil and brush or drizzle over flesh side of salmon.
- Add the coconut aminos and honey to the T of melted coconut oil and bring to a simmer. Cook for several minutes until sauce thickens slightly.
- Place salmon skin side down and grill over medium high heat for 4-5 minutes or until it can be flipped without sticking. Flip and cook another 4-5 minutes, while basting with ½ of the honey glaze.
- Remove salmon from grill and drizzle with the remaining honey glaze.
makes 2-4 servings, 1 RED 1 tsp each
Weight Watchers Freestyle Points – 2 per serving
- Serving Size: 1 5oz piece of salmon
Keywords: salmon, seafood, fish, asian, grill, honey, marinade, teriyaki, dinner, low-carb, gluten-free