- 1 (1-1.5 lb) pork tenderloin (should be enough for 4 servings)
- 1 jar of Salsa Verde (look for one without preservatives and added sugar)
- optional toppings: fresh lime, fresh salsa, avocado, cheese, cilantro, rice, cauliflower rice. Anything goes!
- Crock Pot: Place pork in crock pot and top with Salsa Verde.
- Cook for 6 hours on low. Slice or shred your pork and add toppings of your choice. Tell no one how easy this was. Let them think you slaved.
- Instant Pot: Spray IP with cooking oil spray and turn to saute. Sear pork on all sides, then top with Salsa Verde. Place lid on the Instant Pot and lock. Set to manual/high pressure for 5 minutes. When cook time is up, natural pressure release for 8-10 minutes. The longer you leave it, the closer to a shredded texture it will be. Release remaining steam and remove lid. Enjoy!
21 Day Fix Containers- 1/2 GREEN and 1 RED per serving. Don’t forget to count your toppings!
Weight Watchers Freestyle- 3 points per serving. Don’t forget to count your toppings!
- Serving Size: 2/3 cup of meat
Keywords: pork, mexican, salsa, slow cooker, instant pot, dinner, high protein, gluten-free