Honey Ginger Vinaigrette
- Yield: 8 servings 1x
- 1/2 cup avocado oil (can sub olive oil, but it will separate/solidify in the fridge and need to come to room temp)
- 3/4 tsp sesame oil
- 3T rice vinegar (or sub apple cider vinegar)
- 2.5T honey
- 1.5T coconut aminos (or sub low sodium soy sauce)
- sprinkle of salt
- 1 tsp grated ginger (optional, but highly recommended)
- Mix ingredients for dressing together and whisk well or shake it up in a small mason jar.
- Store in the fridge. If your oil separates, warm jar under warm water and shake well before serving.
Makes about 8 servings, 2 Tablespoons each
21 Day Fix: 1 ORANGE (per serving)
WW link for personal points: Honey Ginger Vinaigrette
- Serving Size: 2 Tablespoons
Fabulous as a tofu marinade as well!
Good to know, thank you!
Cassie Torrence says
Is this for one serving? Or 4 servings for a week of salads?
Just updated the post, thanks for asking! It will make about 8 servings, 2 Tablespoons each!
how many servings is 1x?
The entire recipe will yield about 8 servings, 2 Tablespoons each. Thanks for asking!
Hi- Is there a place I can find this salad recipe?
This is the recipe for the salad from the photo and where the Vinaigrette originated. But the salad in the full meal plan is just “made up” with no recipe. Hope that helps! 🙂