- 1/2 cup avocado oil (can sub olive oil, but it will separate/solidify in the fridge and need to come to room temp)
- 3/4 tsp sesame oil
- 3T rice vinegar (or sub apple cider vinegar)
- 2.5T honey
- 1.5T coconut aminos (or sub low sodium soy sauce)
- sprinkle of salt
- 1 tsp grated ginger (optional, but highly recommended)
- Mix ingredients for dressing together and whisk well or shake it up in a small mason jar.
- Store in the fridge. If your oil separates, warm jar under warm water and shake well before serving.
21 Day Fix: 1 ORANGE (per serving)
- Serving Size: 2 Tablespoons