Honey Ginger Vinaigrette
- 1/2 cup avocado oil can sub olive oil, but it will separate/solidify in the fridge and need to come to room temp
- 3/4 tsp sesame oil
- 3 Tbsp rice vinegar or sub apple cider vinegar
- 2 1/2 Tbsp honey
- 1 1/2 Tbsp coconut aminos or sub low sodium soy sauce
- sprinkle of salt
- 1 tsp grated ginger optional, but highly recommended
- Mix ingredients for dressing together and whisk well or shake it up in a small mason jar.
- Store in the fridge. If your oil separates, warm jar under warm water and shake well before serving.
Makes about 8 servings, 2 Tablespoons each 21 Day Fix: 1 ORANGE (per serving) WW: 6 points (per serving)
Serving: 2TablespoonsCalories: 148kcalCarbohydrates: 6gProtein: 0.03gFat: 14gSaturated Fat: 2gPolyunsaturated Fat: 2gMonounsaturated Fat: 10gSodium: 64mgPotassium: 5mgFiber: 0.02gSugar: 5gVitamin C: 0.04mgCalcium: 1mgIron: 0.03mg