Making a multi-serving batch of this Freezer Friendly Instant Pot Quinoa could not be easier! Follow my step-by-step instructions to make a big batch of quinoa and freeze it for later!
- cooking spray
- Spray your Instant Pot with cooking oil spray. Add in equal parts quinoa and water (I usually do 2 cups of each).
- Place lid on your Instant Pot and set for 1 minute using the manual or pressure cook setting. After cook time, allow for a full natural release.
- Remove quinoa from your Instant Pot and place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper to cool.
- Once it’s cool, measure and place into freezer friendly ziplock bags and store flat in your freezer.
- To thaw, place quinoa and 1-2 T of water in a microwave and heat for 1-3 minutes.
21 Day Fix: 1/2 cup = 1 YELLOW
WW: 1/2 cup = Green – 3 points, Blue – 3 points, Purple – ZERO points
- Serving Size: 1/2 cup
Keywords: Instant Pot Quinoa, Freezer Quinoa, Freezer Prep, 21 Day Fix Quinoa