Sausage and cauliflower casserole is a 21 Day Fix healthy dinner recipe. It’s rich and creamy, and filled with sausage, cauliflower, ricotta cheese, and some healthy greens.
- 1 head of cauliflower, chopped into florets
- Spicy turkey sausage (I used 3 REDS worth/about 3 links)
- 1/4 diced onion
- 1 minced clove of garlic
- 1/3 cup of low sodium chicken broth
- 1 cup of ricotta cheese
- 1–2 cups Spinach and/or kale
- Cooking spray [I use my EVO]
- 1/3 cup Parmesan cheese blend – I love the shaved kind
- Bring water to a boil and cook cauliflower florets until they are soft.
- While that is cooking, coat a pan with cooking spray and brown turkey sausage. Add onions, garlic and green. Toss together and cook until greens start to wilt. Add chicken broth.
- Drain cauliflower and place back in the pot. Add turkey veggie mixture and the ricotta cheese. Mix together.
- Spray a casserole dish with cooking spray and add cauliflower turkey mixture. Top with Parmesan cheese.
- Cook at 425 for 10-15 minutes.
Serves 4. 1 serving = 1 GREEN, 1 RED, 1/4 BLUE
- Serving Size: 1/4 of pan
Keywords: casserole, sausage, cauliflower, low-carb, high protein, grain-free, gluten-free, dinner