These 21 Day Fix Baked Oatmeal Cups are my family’s favorite breakfast. Create them ahead of time with whatever toppings your family loves and give yourself a break in the morning!
- coconut oil or coconut oil spray
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 2 large bananas, mashed OR 2 cups unsweetened applesauce. (I used 1 of each)
- 1 T raw honey
- 2 1/2 cups old fashioned rolled oats
- 1 T ground cinnamon
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 1/2 cups unsweetened almond milk
- toppings of your choice: berries, fruit, nuts, pure maple syrup, chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Coat muffin tin with coconut oil.
- Combine eggs, vanilla, bananas and honey in a large bowl. Mash bananas and mix well. Set aside.
- Add oats, cinnamon and baking powder in a small bowl, then stir well and combine with banana mixture
- Stir in almond milk and mix well.
- Divide oatmeal evenly between prepared muffin cups and add toppings of your choice!
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until brown.
- Cool slightly and serve immediately, or save for the week ahead!
Makes 12 muffins
Each muffin is 1/2 Yellow and 1/2 Purple. If you add chips or nuts, be sure you factor that in.
Weight Watchers freestyle points – 2 points per muffin. Calculate toppings separately, but fruit is FREE!
- Serving Size: 2 muffins