- 2 T coconut oil
- 2 T cocoa powder
- 2 T honey or maple syrup
- 3–4 T of full fat coconut milk (I love So Delicious Culinary Coconut Milk)
- 1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- fruit for dipping
- optional add ins: sprinkle of salt, teaspoon of peanut butter, peppermint oil
- In a small saucepan, melt coconut oil over low heat and whisk in the cocoa powder until well combined and smooth. Remove from heat and stir in honey or maple syrup.
- Place back on low heat and stir in coconut milk or cream, one tablespoon at a time. Don’t let chocolate sauce get too hot – turn off heat as needed.
- Taste and adjust for sweetness as needed.
- Serve with fruit!
For a YELLOW treat swap, have as much as you want. or count 2-3 T of fondue as 1 1/2 tsp plus your fruit as a PURPLE
Keywords: chocolate, fondue, dessert, treat, dairy-free, gluten-free