This Chocolate Fondue recipe is dairy free and perfect for anytime you need a special treat. Made with coconut oil, cocoa powder, and honey or maple syrup, this recipe also adds some coconut milk to make it extra creamy, just like your favorite restaurant! Valentine’s Day, date night, girls night… Chocolate Fondue goes with every occasion!
- 2 T coconut oil
- 2 T cocoa powder
- 2 T honey or maple syrup
- 3–4 T of full fat coconut milk (I love So Delicious Culinary Coconut Milk)
- 1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- fruit for dipping
- optional add ins: sprinkle of salt, teaspoon of peanut butter, peppermint oil
- In a small saucepan, melt coconut oil over low heat and whisk in the cocoa powder until well combined and smooth. Remove from heat and stir in honey or maple syrup.
- Place back on low heat and stir in coconut milk or cream, one tablespoon at a time. Don’t let chocolate sauce get too hot – turn off heat as needed.
- Taste and adjust for sweetness as needed.
- Serve with fruit!
21 Day Fix: For a YELLOW treat swap, have as much as you want. or count 2-3 T of fondue as 1 1/2 tsp plus your fruit as a PURPLE
WW: Green, Blue, Purple – 6 points per serving plus dippers [Calculated by dividing entire recipe into 4 equal servings; using maple syrup and 3T coconut milk]
Keywords: chocolate, fondue, dessert, treat, dairy-free, gluten-free