A cold, creamy, 21 Day Fix-approved sweet no bake dip. Made with pumpkin puree, maple syrup, spices, and chocolate chips.
- 3/4 cup pureed pumpkin (or sweet potato)
- 1 can white beans or garbanzos, drained and rinsed very well
- 1/4 cup of gluten free oats
- 1 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp of pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 T of pure maple syrup (**if you need this sweeter, try adding some stevia or another T of syrup)
- 1 1/2 T of coconut oil (or nut butter, if you’d rather)
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 2 T milk of choice, or water (I used 2 T coconut milk)
- chocolate chips (I use Enjoy Life dairy free chips)
- apples or other fruit for dipping
- Place all ingredients besides chocolate chips in your food processor and puree until VERY smooth. Adjust seasonings to taste; add more oats if you want a thicker dip or milk if you need to thin it out.
- Top with chips and chill for a bit. I like this one when it’s cold.
Enjoy a FULL YELLOW – you deserve it!
Keywords: dessert, snack, dip, cookie dough, sweet, treat, pumpkin, fall, seasonal, gluten-free, grain-free, high protein, vegan, vegetarian