Whether you are looking for an 80 Day Obsession Meal Plan or a Meal Plan for the 21 Day Fix, these 5 dinners with grocery lists will work for you and your whole family! This post contains affiliate links to products I’m obsessed with!
So I am a week into my modified, less than perfect attempt at the 80 Day Obsession and I have to say, it hasn’t been awful. Now again, it hasn’t even been 8 days, let alone 80, but I have honestly done really well with the structure of it. And after years in “maintenance mode” having a new challenge nutrition-wise is exactly what I needed to ditch some of those bad habits that have kinda crept there way in (like, you know, having to taste test all of my kids meals and treats).
Anyway, I know some of you are still having trouble getting used to the container combos for timed nutrition. So here are some ideas for the week ahead that are both FIX and 80 Day Obsession friendly. Just be sure read the notes in parenthesis for 80 Day info.
“Stoplight” Dinners Meal Plan & Grocery List
(these are all 1 YELLOW, 1 GREEN, 1 RED, and 1 tsp)
21 Day Fix Krispie Baked Chicken and 21 Day Fix Crispy Shaved Brussels Sprouts with Bacon, Parmesan, and Balsamic(80 Day Obsession followers, don’t add Parmesan)
- 1lb chicken tenderloins
- 1 egg and 1 egg white
- 2 cups of Brown Rice Cereal
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- sprinkle of pepper
- olive oil cooking spray
- 16 oz of whole Brussels Sprouts (or sub the pre-shredded ones)
- olive oil
- shaved Parmesan cheese (Not for 80 Day Followers)
- 4 slices of turkey bacon, diced up small
- 1/2 cup of balsamic vinegar
21 Day Fix Instant Pot Chicken Marsala (Stove-Top Option) whole grain or gluten free noodles and steamed green beans
- 1-2 pounds of chicken thighs (or breasts if you prefer)
- butter or ghee
- olive oil spray
- 2 cups sliced mushrooms
- 3 T diced shallots
- 3 cloves of garlic minced
- garlic powder
- 3/4 cup of Marsala wine
- 1/2 cup chicken stock
- 1 T of tapioca starch, corn starch or rice flour (can sub whatever flour/thickener you have on hand)
- whole grain or gluten free noodles, rice, pasta or quinoa for a side
- green beans for a side
My Crazy Good Life Goulash (Stovetop Option/80 Day Obsession followers, double the meat and veggies)
Groceries: (80 Day Followers double the meat and veggies)
Instant Pot Beef and Broccoli (21 Day Fix) or Instant Pot Chicken and Broccoli (21 Day Fix)(both can be made in the slow cooker instead! Beef – low 6-8 hours/Chicken – low 4-6 hours) side of brown rice
- olive oil or coconut oil
- 1 1/2 pounds of flank steak, sliced very thin against the grain or 1 lb chicken breast tenderloins
- 1 shallot
- 2 cloves of garlic
- fresh ginger
- 2/3 cup beef stock (or sub water)
- 1/3 cup of coconut aminos (or sub low sodium soy sauce)
- 1 head of broccoli
- 1/2 T arrowroot or your favorite thickener/flour (cornstarch also works well)
- 1/4 tsp salt
- crushed red pepper
- brown rice or quinoa
21 Day Fix One Skillet Burrito Bowl(80 Day Obsession followers, cook your turkey in 4 tsp of olive oil to get your tsp in…and omit the cheese!)
- olive oil cooking spray (80 Day Followers use regular olive oil!)
- 2 bell peppers
- 1lb lean ground meat (I used ground turkey)
- 1 (14.5oz) can of diced tomatoes
- 1/2 cup of quick cook brown rice (I LOVE Aldi organic)
- 1 cup of organic low sodium chicken stock or broth
- 1/4 cup of black beans
- 1/4 cup of corn
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp chili powder
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 2/3 cup of cheese (80 Day Followers omit!)
- fresh cilantro
- chopped green onion
Need more meal ideas for the 80 Day Obsession? Check out this post!
So you can have some honey on 80 day obsession?
You can only have a very small amount, so in certain recipes, you need to omit it (I believe it says it in the notes).
How many servings are in each of these recipes?
The servings are in each of the recipes, but usually 4!
I just started following your blog and I love the recipes and meal plans! To make the chicken and broccoli in the crockpot, do I add all ingredients in from the start and just cook on low?
Yes, but I would add the broccoli for the last hour or half-hour!
Chelsea Bilodeau says
Hello! Which meal plan are you following A-F? Thank you!
Plan A…loosely 🙂