A delicious dessert or quick snack, we make these Air Fryer Peaches all the time during summer stone fruit season. They’re a healthy snack or healthy dessert that can be ready in the blink of an eye; the perfect way to use those fresh peaches.
If you’re like me and you enjoy a good, simple summer dessert and you are obsessed with peaches, these air fryer grilled peaches are just what you need to add to your meal plan. Can’t get mad at an easy summer dessert ready in less than 20 minutes, especially when you top it with delicious, protein rich ricotta.
If you’re looking for another yummy peach dessert, you have to try this fantastic Instant Pot Peach Crisp recipe.
Why we love this recipe
- Kid and adult approved snack or healthy dessert
- A great way to satisfy that sweet tooth when you’re craving a big piece of peach pie
- Instead of whipped cream, protein packed whipped ricotta helps to fill you up, plus it’s a RED container on the FIX!
- Easier to make than grilled peaches and no need to turn on the grill
- Ready in less than 20 minutes
- Healthy air fryer recipes are total time savers and clean-up is usually simple too, compared to other similar recipes
Ingredients Needed for the Perfect Summer Dessert
Get quantities and more info on these simple ingredients in the recipe card at the bottom of this post.
- Peaches – try to find free stone peaches so that you can easily halve them and enjoy this recipe
- Part skim ricotta- you can also use coconut yogurt if you need this to be dairy free
- Coconut oil– you can swap this out for butter, if desired
- Sea salt – brings out the flavor of the peaches
- Pure maple syrup- you can swap this out for honey
- Vanilla extract – as always, pure vanilla extract
- Liquid stevia – or the sweetener of your choice
- Almond milk- you can use vanilla almond milk, regular almond milk or another dairy free milk alternative
- Cinnamon – gives it a nice warm flavor and you can use as much or as little as you prefer
- Granola – optional, but gives the dessert a little crunch!
Air Fryer Peaches Recipe Instructions
- With a sharp knife, halve and pit each peach. Note – If your peach is a cling stone peach, this same recipe will work with sliced peaches.
- Preheat the Air Fryer to 350F. Brush the cut side with coconut oil or butter and place the cut peach halves in the air fryer basket with the cut side up.
- Cook peaches for 10-15 minutes or until they are golden and caramelized on top.
- While your peaches are cooking, mix or whip ricotta with vanilla, almond milk, maple syrup, salt, and a few drops of liquid stevia. Whip until the ricotta becomes fluffy, adding more milk if necessary. Adjust the sweetness level by adding more stevia, if necessary also. Place ricotta mixture in the refrigerator.
- When peaches are caramelized, let them cool down for a few minutes. Then top each half with ¼ of the ricotta mixture and dust with cinnamon on top of each peach half. Top with your favorite granola, if desired. Enjoy immediately, or chill to enjoy later.
Air Fryer Peach Dessert Tips
- To add to the natural sweetness of this easy dessert, add a drizzle of honey to the sweet peaches.
- Load up on ripe peaches from the grocery store, farmer’s market, or visit your local peach tree orchard to make this perfect dessert.
- For a treat or for the kids, you can totally add some fresh whipped cream to these otherwise healthy air fryer peaches.
How to Store Delicious Air Fryer Peaches
For best results, any leftover Air Fried Peaches should be stored in an airtight sealed container or covered baking dish for up to 3 days. If you want to crisp your juicy summer peaches up again, you can toss them back in a preheated Air Fryer for just a few minutes until they’re caramelized again.
What to Serve with Easy Air Fryer Peaches
Here are some tasty ideas to serve with your peaches:
- Overnight Oats
- Berry Crisp
- Peach Naan Flatbread
- Easy and Tasty Baked Oatmeal Cups
- BBQ Chicken Burgers
- New York Strip Steak
Air Fryer Peaches
- 2 peaches
- 3/4 cup part skim ricotta sub coconut yogurt for dairy free
- 2 teaspoons coconut oil or butter
- sea salt
- 2 teaspoons pure maple syrup can sub honey
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- liquid stevia
- 2-3 teaspoons vanilla or regular almond milk or milk of choice
- Granola optional
- With a sharp knife, halve and pit each peach. Note - If your peach is a cling stone peach, this same recipe will work with sliced peaches.
- Brush cut side with coconut oil or butter and place cut side up in the air fryer basket.
- Preheat Air Fryer to 350 degrees, then cook peaches cut side up for 10-15 minutes or until they are golden and carmelized on top.
- When peaches are caramelized, let them cool down for a few minutes. Then top each half with ¼ of the ricotta mixture and dust with cinnamon. Enjoy or chill for later. Top with granola, if desired.
Leave a Reply