This Buffalo Cauliflower Dip is a tasty meatless version of my favorite dip…and a great way to eat your veggies, too!
- 1 head of cauliflower (should be about 4 cups chopped)
- garlic powder
- olive oil spray
- ⅔ cup of 2% plain Greek yogurt (I love Fage brand)
- ⅓ cup of small curd cottage cheese (I love Friendship whipped brand)
- 1/3 cup of hot sauce
- 1/3 cup of blue cheese
- 1/2 cup of sharp cheddar cheese
- garnish – green onion
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Wash and dry cauliflower and then cut florets into tiny pieces. You want them larger cauliflower rice, but smaller than typical florets.
- On a parchment lined baking sheet, lay florets in a single layer and spray with olive oil spray and sprinkle with salt and garlic powder. Roast for 20-25 or until cauliflower begins to brown. Remove from oven.
- Mix Greek yogurt, cottage cheese, hot sauce, blue cheese, and 2 T of cheddar cheese in an oven safe bowl, then carefully fold in cauliflower. Top dip with the remaining cheddar cheese.
- Place bowl back in the oven and increase temp to 450. Allow cheese to brown and bubble before removing, broiling at the end if desired.
- Garnish with green peppers and enjoy with veggie dippers or homemade tortilla chips!
21 Day Fix Containers: 4 servings – 1/3 Red, 1/2 Blue, 1 Green per serving; 8 servings – 1/6 red, 1/4 blue, 1/2 green per serving
WW points: Purple – 4 servings = 3 points, 8 servings = 2 points; Blue – 4 servings = 3 points, 8 servings= 2 points; Green– 4 servings = 3 points, 8 servings = 2 points