A Healthy Weekly Meal Plan with delicious dinners that share ingredients to make your weekly grocery shopping easier! This meal plan has breakfast, lunch, and 5 dinner ideas to take the stress out of planning the week. Plus 21 Day Fix Containers, WW points, and a meal planning spreadsheet included, too.
Healthy Meal Plan
So…anyone else feeling the stress of Thanksgiving being less than two weeks away? I still have Halloween decorations up and all of a sudden I am feeling very behind. Right after hitting publish this meal plan, I am going to start my Thanksgiving grocery list! If you are like me and need some inspo to get started, be sure to check out all of my Thanksgiving recipes!
Speaking of Thanksgiving, right after the holiday we will be sharing a brand new FULL meal plan for you! Volume 18 is in the works and will come out just in time for you to get back on track with life after my favorite weekend of eating. And then heading into December, we will be following a different full plan per week…because there is just zero headspace left to come up with dinner ideas. 😅
Fit Healthy Meal Plans
In case you missed it, we launched a New Meal Planning App called Fit Healthy Meal Plans! This app is the perfect way to take my Meal Plan inspo and totally customize YOUR plan + grocery list! It’s seriously a game changer for all my meal planning peeps!!!
Click here to read more, but just reach out if you have any questions!
App Users- ✨exclusive to the app✨ there is a NEW RECIPE for Parmesan Roasted Baby Potatoes. We are legit obsessed with them and would even make a spot for them on our holiday table this year. They are that good! You can be the first to try them! Find these and more on Fit Healthy Meal Plans app!
About This Meal Plan
If you have been following full plans, and are new to my weekly meal plans, each week there are five dinners and a breakfast planned out, along with a lunch suggestion.
These weekly plans allow for more flexibility, but the meal plan still follows the 21 Day Fix containers and also includes WW points. This plan is perfect for anyone who is interested in healthy eating, portion control, prioritizing whole foods, and living a healthy lifestyle.
Grocery List and Prep Tips
The grocery list can be found in my weekly email for email subscribers! In the weekly email there are also printable prep tips for these meal plans which makes the week go SOO much smoother in the prep department. It’s not too late to become an email subscriber and get these resources. Just click the link to sign up – it’s FREE!
For 21 Day FIX | Portion Fix Meal Plan Followers
So, all five dinners and a breakfast are already loaded into a meal planning spreadsheet for you here. Just add in lunch and snacks and make any adjustments you need. Note: Click the spreadsheet link, make a copy when prompted, and save it to your computer (won’t work quite as well on a phone).
If paper and pencil is more your thing try these:
Weight Watchers Meal Plan Followers
We are working on converting each recipe on the site to the new WW points system. Some recipes still have a link to find your personal points, while others have the points listed. In both cases, if you go to the recipe card on each blog post you will find the WW points info in the “notes” section. Thank you for bearing with us while we work on adapting to the new system!
You can see how the whole week fits together on the 11.13.23 Meal Plan at a Glance Spreadsheet.
For best results: click the spreadsheet link, make a copy when prompted, and save it to your computer (won’t work quite as well on a phone).
For other lunch ideas, check out this popular post – 35+ High Protein Lunch Ideas!
When I meal plan I always start by planning my dinners. Then breakfast, then lunch. And finally, I fill in my snacks for the day with my remaining macros, points, or containers.
Healthy Snack Ideas | 21 Day Fix Snacks this post is a great way to get ideas for the containers, points, or macros you have leftover after you plan the rest of your day!
It’s still important to follow the 21 Day Fix plan on Saturdays and Sundays for optimal results, but you will likely have leftover meals and ingredients after following this healthy weekly meal plan. And, so, to eliminate food waste, take inventory of your fridge and pantry at the end of the week and create a plan for the weekend. Many people like to get some healthy takeout one night – think yummy salads with grilled protein or a slice of veggie pizza – and we have this helpful Healthy Weekend Meals post to help you even more!
You are in luck! I have 17 FREE and FULL 21 Day Fix Meal Plans for all of the calorie brackets ready to go for you!
This Week’s Plan
- 8 slices all natural turkey bacon without nitrates or preservatives I love Applegate
- 1/4 red onion roughly chopped
- 2 large sweet potatoes peeled (optional) and diced
- 4 cups Brussels sprouts chopped or quartered if large
- 4 teaspoons olive oil
- Himalayan or sea salt
For the Salads:
- 4 cups Mixed greens – kale, spinach, and romaine are my favs
- ½ lb chicken cooked and diced (I grill them or bake for 30 minutes on 350)
- 1 small head broccoli chopped
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes halved
- 8 slices Nitrate free turkey bacon cooked and diced
- 2/3 cup Matchstick carrots
- 1/3 cup cubed cheddar cheese optional! I make this all the time with no cheese!
For the Ranch Dressing:
- 1/2 cup plain Greek Yogurt 2% for the Fix and 0% for WW
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon dried dill or 1 teaspoon fresh
- 1 teaspoon fresh chives
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 1/2 lbs lean grass fed ground beef
- 1/4 cup seasoned breadcrumbs we use gluten free
- 1/4 onion diced
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 3 cloves garlic whole
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup shredded pecorino romano plus more for topping (Locatelli brand is the best)
- 1 teaspoon dry parsley or 1 T freshly chopped parsley
- 8 oz tomato sauce
- 3 cups quartered and peeled golden potatoes
- 3 cups baby carrots
- 3 tablespoons butter, vegan butter, or ghee
- 1 cup chicken broth or stock
- to taste Salt and pepper
- 2 large acorn squash
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 1/2 lbs lean ground beef – I love Butcher Box grass fed beef can sub 99% turkey for WW
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- 1-2 tablespoons salt free taco seasoning
- ⅔ cup sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup corn optional – omit for no yellow
- 1/2 cup black beans optional – omit for no yellow
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- Cilantro for garnish
- 1 1/4 pounds wild Alaskan Salmon
- 4 teaspoons olive oil
- Zest of 1 lemon
- Himalayan salt
- 1 1/2 cups short grain brown rice
- 3 cups diced butternut squash fresh or frozen is fine
- 1/3-2/3 cup Parmesan cheese
- 2 cups low sodium chicken broth for stovetop increase to 3 cups
- 1 tablespoon vegan butter, butter, or ghee
- 1 tablespoon diced shallots
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1-2 tablespoons Coconut milk optional
- Fresh sage for garnish
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 1/3 lb spicy chicken or turkey sausage casing removed
- 1/2 large onion diced (or 1 small onion, diced)
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 3 cups cubed baby potatoes I left the skin on
- 1/2 cup roasted red peppers drained and diced
- 4 cups organic low sodium chicken stock (can sub broth)
- 3 cups chopped kale you can add more if you want
- 1/3 – 2/3 cup full fat coconut milk I used 2/3 cup; 1/3 cup for WW
- Crushed red pepper
- Fresh basil for garnish optional
- 2 teaspoons avocado or coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons ginger
- 2-3 cloves garlic
- 1 tablespoon yellow curry powder or more to taste
- 1 cup brown rice
- 1 1/4 cup chicken broth or stock
- 2 cups frozen butternut squash
- 1 lb boneless chicken tenders or chicken thighs diced
- 1/3 cup Coconut milk
- Garnish with green onion + cilantro if you have them I didn’t!