Looking for a holiday gift or need an idea for your own list? Here are a bunch of my favorite gifts for 2021! This post contains affiliate links for products I’m obsessed with.
Ok, so I know holidays are about more than just presents, but I also really love finding the perfect gift for someone…especially those tricky giftees. And I really love putting together these gift guides each year, showcasing all of my favorites things.
My hope is that these gift guides might help you find the perfect gift for someone you love or, equally as awesome, for yourself! It’s perfectly ok to pass this list along to Santa as a hint.
Happy gifting, friends! And happy, happy holidays!
- Air Fryer – yes, I do think you need an Air Fryer, friends. A few years ago I maybe thought it was a want and not a need, but I have since changed my story because we literally use ours every single day and it has definitely earned its spot on my counter top forever. As far as which model, these are the ones I would recommend, but special props to the Instant Pot Vortex Air Fryer that my husband got for me last Christmas to replace our old one, and this nifty Ninja Countertop Air Fryer that folds up so sleek and pretty that I almost tempted to buy it now even though I don’t need it. And when you do get one, I have a ton of Healthy Air Fryer Recipes here for you!
2. Ember Smart Mug – Guys. Is this not the freaking most amazing invention ever? As someone who typically heats up their coffee over and over again all morning long, because if it’s not just right temperature wise, I want nothing to do with it (but also gimmee all the coffee), this is high on my list of gifts I want this year. Need something more budget friendly? Try this desk top Coffee Mug Warmer!
3. Souper Cubes Silicone Freezer Trays + Square Baking Dish Set – If you have been following me for the past year or more, you know I am obsessed with my Souper Cubes and now many of you are also obsessed. Well then genius couple behind these amazing meal prep freezer trays have just come out with an adorable Square Baking Dish set that is the perfect vessel for your frozen cubes or baking and freezing individual portions of casseroles like my Baked Eggplant Parmesan or my Shepherd’s Pie. I love how they can go from freezer to table without dirtying a second dish!
4. Vuori Performance Joggers – seriously my favorite purchase of the year, I absolutely live in my Vuori joggers and hoodies. The perfect gift for your mom, your sister, your man, or yourself! Yes, they are pricey, but they feel unlike anything else I have ever put on my body and they are legit worth every penny. A definite Tom and Donna treat yo’ self moment if there ever was one.
5. ZipTop – kind of like a mason jar and a zip lock baggie had a baby, these ZipTop Containers are part food storage and part bowl. Love, love, love using them for on the go snacks, packing up leftovers (especially for next day lunches), and even storing and heating up my frozen Souper cubes! I even use them for makeup and toiletries during travel. Also – if you know a new mom – you have to check out the adorable baby snack containers, perfect for tiny fingers! Seriously one of my favorite purchases of the year! If you order, use my coupon code for additional savings (CONFESSIONSOFAFITFOODIE).
6. Tile – In the words of the Confessions Brand Manager Nicole, “You need all the tile products that they offer.” And maybe she is right, but I can also think of a certain someone who also needs this (I am married to him) and I think perhaps a lot of you could use this genius product that can help you find your phone, your keys, your wallet or anything that you tend to lose on the reg. Love the two pack so you can gift one and keep one for yourself.
7. DaTerra Cucina Chef Knife – The number one kitchen tool that I recommend to people who want to be more efficient in the kitchen during meal prep is a good, sharp knife. I was gifted a set of DaTerra Cucina knives (remember how much I love their pans!) earlier this year and this chef knife is a freaking workhorse – the perfect tool for any home chef!
8. Beautycounter Gifts – I love gifting products from Beautycounter because they are safer, clean, and a special treat for someone who deserves a little extra pampering – like teachers! This year, I am loving the Hand Savior Radiance Boosting Serum + Hand Sanitizer because of obvious reasons. I recently treated myself to a bottle and I am in love- my hands actually look better after I use it which is completely crazy! I also love spoiling friends and family with the Body Butter – so, so luxurious and the perfect light and fresh scent.
9. Atomic Habits – I listened to this book on Audible last year and it really resonated with me. So much so, that I bought a hard copy and have referred back to it almost weekly all year long. This would be the perfect gift for anyone, as the advice is super practical and can literally be implemented immediately.
10. The Daily Page Notepad – Going along with Atomic Habits, I am loving the Daily Page Notepad planning sheets – especially for people like me who have trouble committing to a planner or a daily journal. I love the simple format and the easy, tear off sheets for tracking everything from my to do list, to my water consumption, to my meal plan!
11. WTF Notebooks – Not sure how or where I stumbled upon these hilarious notebooks, but I am obsessed. And everyone has at least one person on their list who will appreciate the humor of these books…in fact, I feel like there is a notebook for almost anyone here and the hardest part will be picking just one! Also, this same crowd would likely also love Blue Q Socks!
12. J Crew Factory Slippers – the gift of something warm and cozy is always welcomed, and these slippers from J Crew Factory exceeded my wildest dreams last year, especially since the price point is so good. Nice support and so warm and comfy, these are awesome for everyone on your list. I even wear mine to the bus stop 😂. If you are looking for more of a splurge, you cannot go wrong with Ugg Slippers either! They are more like a slipper shoe and since they are water resistant, you can feel totally ok wearing them to run errands during the colder months!
13. Solo Stove – Our favorite quarantine purchase, this Solo Stove has been used many weekend evenings for s’mores and outdoor gatherings. If you don’t have one yet, it’s a patio must, especially for these cold weather months. The fire gets super hot and there is little to no smoke which is always a bonus.
14. Make-up Eraser – I got one of these for Christmas last year and it’s such an awesome gift. These crazy soft cloths remove all makeup and dirt with just water, and they are so gentle and sensitive even on my skin which reacts to everything. And the price point is awesome, too!
15. Easy Read Measuring Colander – File this gift under things you didn’t know you needed and remember it for when you are invited to your next Pampered Chef Party because it is freaking awesome and I have been using it daily to wash and measure berries, beans, chopped up veggies, you name it. Especially good for people who are following the 21 Day Fix or counting macros/calories! And while you are there, the pampered chef adjustable measuring spoon set is also a winner! My family knows not to touch them or else 😂.
16. All Purpose Mom Backpack – I bought this for myself on a whim sometime this year and it has become my go-to bag. I’ve swapped out the strap with my Social Threads bag straps and I get constant compliments on it. I have totally been neglecting my other bags because this one is just so good.
17. The Complete Cookbook for Young Chefs – my kids are super picky and in a quest to get them to try more food, I gave them this cookbook last year for Christmas and I was totally impressed. We still have a lot of recipes to try, but it’s a great way to get your kids interested in meal planning and learn their way around the kitchen.
18. Asymmetrical Snap-Up Fleece from Abercrombie – If you have seen me around town recently, I was probably wearing this. And if you see me tomorrow, I will likely be wearing it again.
Looking for more Kitchen and Lifestyle Favorites? You can find them on my brand new SHOP page!
More Gift Guides: