A little fun fact: my kids’ schools close for the week of Thanksgiving. Like for the whole week.
Another fun fact: the end of the year is crazy for my husband at work.
And so maybe these facts explain why this gift guide is coming out just a little later than I wanted it to. But guys…it was JUST Thanksgiving like 5 minutes ago. Anyway, I know 99% of us are just starting our holiday shopping now and these are some fun finds for your favorite people or, you know, for yourself!
- Instant Pot/Pressure Cooker -It’s the most wonderful time of the year for pricing on the Instant Pot, the Ninja Foodi, and the Mealthy Multipot. My favorite pot, the 6 Quart Instant Pot Duo – can typically be found for less than $50 this time of year, so it’s the perfect gift for your momma, your bestie, or YOU! Still not convinced? Check out this post for 5 Reasons Why You Need an Instant Pot. Bonus: Get my Instant Pot eBook Bundle with 45 Tried and True recipes for the Instant Pot!
- Mealthy CrispLid – because I feel responsible for 75% of my readers owning Instant Pots, I know this CrispLid is an amazing gift! It turns your 6 and 8 quart Pressure Cooker into an AirFryer with just the switch of a lid! It’s my favorite new Instant Pot Accessory and you can read all about it here. If you order from Mealthy.com, use the code CONFESSIONSOFAFITFOODIE for $10 off any order of $59.95 or more! Bonus: If you are looking for a traditional Air Fryer, this post should help! Need more Instant Pot accessories? Check out this post of Gifts for Instant Pot Owners [from someone who has THREE] | My Favorite Instant Pot Accessories.
- Daterra Cucina Ceramic Wok – I’ve talked all about my love for this company in my My Favorite Safer Cookware Brands post, and I featured their 11 inch pan in my 12 Gifts for Fit Foodies holiday gift guide from last year. And now they came out with the most gorgeous Wok…perfect for making all of my favorite Asian Inspired Dishes!! (hello Healthy Chicken Ramen Noodle Stir Fry). The perfect gift for your favorite foodie!
- Also from Daterra Cuccina, these gorgeous Olive Wood Cooking and Serving Utensils are totally on my list this year! I can’t wait to see how gorgeous they look in my photos and they are the perfect to use with all of my new non-toxic pans.
- Another Foodie Gift – the Ergo Spout by Culinesco turns any sized mason jar into a spout without any of the mess! Pick from 4 gorgeous colors and use it for your homemade dressings for the FIX, pouring pancakes, or sauces! It’s an awesome price point, too, even without the sales!
- Beautycounter Lip Jellies – Beautycounter is killing it this year with their Safer Beauty Holiday sets and this one is one of my favs. I ordered it for Mia, but I’ve decided to keep two of them for myself! So order a set and split it up or keep it together – but either way you can feel great about giving clean beauty products this holiday!
- The BEST high waisted leggings from Amazon – I am so in love with these leggings, guys…and they are SO reasonable! I have a few solid colors and the grey camo print and since I’m on the shorter side, I buy the 7/8th length, but they also come in a full length size! They are squat proof and so, so flattering on all body types!
- Mama necklace – I want this. I really, really want this. (hey, there Mr. Fit Foodie). I thought maybe some of you would, too.
- Ginger June Candles – my favorite find of the Holiday Season. Not only do I love how CLEAN these candles are, I am obsessed with the different varieties and phrases. And being a HUGE fan of The Office, I think everyone needs a That’s What She Said Candle in their life, obviously.
- Echo Show 5 with Alexa – we love Alexa here and I love the idea of the Echo Show. I got one for my kids and I also got one for my Mother-in-Law who lives in Florida so my kids can video chat with her whenever they want. It’s also great for viewing recipe videos and playing games with the family!
- Kid’s Knives – we have had this set for a few years now and I always recommend it for parents who want to get their kids helping in the kitchen! They are safe, easy to clean, and BPA free!
- The Comfiest Sherpa Pullover – 95% of my wardrobe is Old Navy and this is my FAVORITE item of the season! Soft and snuggly, but with a fun gold zipper for a little sass!
- Battery Operated Milk Frother – this is an AWESOME gift for the FIXer who is missing their coffee creamer! I use a little bit of coconut oil in my coffee along with this powerful little milk frother and I have an instant latte in the morning without any cream. SO GOOD!
- Carrie Elle Planners – Carrie Elle has a planner for every aspect of your life, so it’s hard to choose…but her gratitude journal, meal planners, and meal planner pads are amazing gifts for just about everyone in your life!