1 (12 oz – 16 oz) pkg cranberries, fresh or frozen
1/8 tsp cinnamon (optional)
1/3 cup orange juice (fresh squeezed is best)
Zest from one orange
1/3 –1/2 cup of maple syrup
- Add cranberries, zest, cinnamon, and juice to your Instant Pot. Then pour maple syrup over the berries, but do not stir.
- Close the lid and set steam release knob to sealing position.
- Press the Pressure Cook (or Manual) button or dial, and +/- to select 2 minutes (High pressure). When cooking cycle finishes, let the pressure naturally release for ten minutes.
- Manually release remaining pressure/steam, then open and stir sauce very well. Taste, and if you like it sweeter, add more maple syrup, 1 Tbsp at a time, stirring well.
- Transfer to a serving dish and chill. It will thicken as it cools.
21 Day Fix: 1.5 Tablespoons = 1 sweetener TSP
WW link for personal points: Instant Pot Cranberry Sauce (calculated with approx. 12 servings)