During Back to School you need some quick meals that will please everyone and get your dinner routine established again. This Back to School Meal Plan follows the 21 Day Fix and Weight Watchers plans to keep you on track while getting the family back on track too!
Back to school.
You’re either dreading it, or rejoicing that the season here! I’ve told you before, I’m not totally sure which camp I’m in. Mostly sad, especially after such a fun family vacation last week!
We spent the week in Delaware and explored all over the place. We enjoyed pool time, beach time, and had fun on the boardwalk! Of course we ate delicious food, too! #swimmingindrawnbutter
Within 20 minutes of arriving back home, my daughter’s friends were knocking on the door, asking to play. Don’t get me wrong- it’s so cute! But a big reminder of how old she’s getting and how numbered these family vacays may be.
So yeah, I’m hanging on to this last full week of summer before she starts school!
Many of your kids are already back so this week’s meal plan is full of quick, crowd pleasing meals to help get the school/practice/activity routine rolling!
Good luck, no matter where you fall with your Back to School feelings!
Looking for FULL weekly meal plans for the 21 Day Fix or Ultimate Portion Fix?
Back to School Meal Plan & Grocery List
21 Day Fix: 1 YELLOW, 1 GREEN, 1 RED, optional BLUE (per serving) | WW Freestyle Points: 7 points (per serving) – without cheese
- sweet potatoes
- lean ground turkey or beef
- green pepper
- fresh garlic
- chili powder
- diced tomatoes
- tomato paste
- shredded cheddar cheese (optional)
21 Day Fix: 1 GREEN, 1 RED, BLUE to taste (per serving) | WW Freestyle: 5 points (per serving)
- olive oil cooking spray
- extra lean, grass-fed ground sirloin
- bell pepper
- chili powder or salt free taco seasoning
- diced tomatoes or diced tomatoes with green chilis
- salt and pepper
- shredded cheddar or Monterey Jack cheese
- taco toppings – avocado, cilantro, extra cheese, anything goes!
Wednesday: Krispie Airfryer Buffalo Chicken Nuggets | 21 Day Fix Buffalo Chicken Nuggets (Oven Friendly) with your favorite veggie!
Tip- have you tried making veggies in the Airfryer yet?
21 Day Fix: Chicken – 1 YELLOW, 1 RED; Sauce – 1/4 RED, 1/4 BLUE (per serving)
WW Freestyle: Chicken – 2 1/2 points; Sauce – 1 point (per serving)
- olive oil cooking spray
- boneless chicken tenders
- brown rice cereal
- garlic powder
- egg white
- hot sauce (I use Franks)
- olive oil
- plain Greek Yogurt (2% for the FIX, fat free for WW)
- blue cheese crumbles
- white wine vinegar and lemon juice (optional)
Tip- Use over greens, in a bowl, or as a taco filling. It is great over whole wheat tortilla chips for nachos too!
21 Day Fix: 1 RED, 1/2 Green (per serving) | WW Freestyle: ZERO points (per serving)
- boneless skinless chicken breast
- organic, all natural salsa with no added sugar
21 Day Fix: 1 YELLOW, 1 GREEN, 1 RED, 1/2 BLUE (per pizza) | WW Freestyle: 6 points (per pizza)
- lean grass fed ground beef
- diced mushrooms
- all natural, nitrate free turkey bacon (I LOVE Applegate)
- red onion
- diced tomato
- baby arugula
- homemade or no sugar added tomato sauce
- shredded cheddar or your choice of cheese
- Flatout (or similar brand) Wrap
- olive oil spray