This 21 Day Fix Meal Plan has 5 easy recipes that are perfect for the 21 Day Fix and Weight Watchers…and great for the start of the fall! This post contains affiliate links for products I’m obsessed with.
Hey guys! I am here with another delicious week of dinner time inspo for you and I am super excited to get some of my favorite Fall recipes out on the blog. And I am totally going to ignore the fact that it is supposed to be 90 degrees outside today and I think you should, too (because what choice do we have really??). Unless you have great Fall weather near you. If that’s the case, I am totally jealous!
It’s called Prepear. And I think it might be the meal planning game changer you guys have been looking for.
With Prepear, you can meal plan by just dragging and dropping my recipes (and other bloggers’ recipes) into your week. It will also populate a grocery list for you (a freaking dream) – and you can even add this to a Walmart grocery delivery service!
You can still get inspo from my weekly meal plans, but this will allow you to pick and choose the recipes you want to use and add others, too.
I am asking the members of my FB group to try it out and let me know what they think…if you want to join us, just click here to be added to the group! Otherwise, you can always email me or comment on this meal plan to let me know what you think of Prepear…I am really interested in your feedback!
Don’t forget to check your inbox!
I send out exclusive step-by-step prep tips for these meal plans in my weekly email! Click to get on the list!
Looking for FULL weekly meal plans for the 21 Day Fix or Ultimate Portion Fix?
This weekly meal plan doesn’t fit what you need right now? I’ve got you covered!
This weeks 21 Day Fix meal plan-
21 Day Fix Containers: 1 Red, 1 1/2 Green, 1/2 Blue, 1 tsp
Weight Watchers FS Points: 4 points with reduced fat feta and this homemade chicken sausage
- acorn Squash
- sweet or spicy poultry sausage (mine was chicken with feta and spinach)
- olive oil
- olive oil spray
- fresh garlic
- feta cheese (or sub your favorite cheese)
- pecorino romano cheese
- sea or Himalayan salt
21 Day Fix Container Count: 1 Red, 2 Green+
Weight Watchers Freestyle Points: 0 (but don’t forget to count the cheese if you use it. 1 tsp is 0 points and 2 tsp is 1 point)
- fresh garlic
- fresh string beans
- organic, low sodium vegetable or chicken stock
- diced tomatoes
- chicken breasts
- Himalayan salt
- Parmesan cheese
- Olive oil flavored cooking spray
21 Day Fix Containers- as a side: 1 yellow, 1/2 red, 1/2 green; as a dinner: 2 yellows, 1 red, 1 green
Weight Watchers Freestyle- as a side: 5 points; as a dinner: 10 points
- 2 cups brown rice
- 2 cups organic chicken stock or broth
- 1 lb raw sweet Italian chicken or turkey sausage, casing removed
- 4 tsp olive oil, divided
- 6 celery stalks, chopped
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 container sliced fresh mushrooms (I used baby bellas)
- salt and fresh cracked pepper to taste
Thursday: 21 Day Fix Easy Lemon Chicken with leftover stuffing and steamed broccoli
21 Day Fix Containers- 1 RED, 1/4 YELLOW (I don’t count this), and 2 tsp per serving
Weight Watchers Freestyle- 5 points per serving
- 1 lb boneless chicken breasts
- 1 Tbs plus 2 tsp of clarified or vegan butter
- 1 Tbs olive oil
- 1/2 tsp garlic powde
- salt and pepper
- 1/2 cup of rice flour (or regular flour)
- 1/2 cup of fresh lemon juice
- 2 lemons, sliced
- 1 Tbs lemon zest
- 1/2 cup low sodium chicken broth
- fresh parsley if you have some! (we didn’t)
21 Day Fix Containers- 1 Green, 1 Red, 1 Blue, 1 tsp per serving
Weight Watchers Freestyle Points – 6 (low fat cheese) or 8 (full fat cheese) per serving
- 2 cups of cauliflower rice, thawed if frozen (although I have done it from frozen in a pinch!)
- 2 cups of broccoli florets
- 1 lb of chicken tenderloins, cut into bite sized pieces
- 4 tsp of rice flour or gf flour blend
- 4 tsp vegan butter or ghee
- 1 cup of unsweetened original almond milk
- 1 1/3 cups shredded cheddar cheese (use Daiya for dairy free!)
- Himalayan salt