These yogurt parfaits disguised as breakfast banana splits in cute little mason jars, are perfect for getting your picky kids to eat a healthy breakfast!
- RED: Your favorite plain yogurt (you can add a touch of honey or stevia if you would like)
- PURPLE: 1/2 banana, sliced and any additional fruit or berries you want to add
- ORANGE: peanuts, coconut
- TSP: cacao nibs (I use chocolate chips for the kids), melted nut butter
- YELLOW: your favorite granola (We make it ourselves or use Purely Elizabeth g/f)
- Sprinkles (for the kids, wink, wink)
- To assemble parfaits, set out glasses or mason jars and add in half of the granola. Top with half of the sliced bananas, and follow with half of the yogurt.
- Repeat layers again.
- Top with the goodies! We love adding a T of berries, a few peanuts, chocolate chips or cacao nibs, but get creative!
Varies – use your containers to measure out your own favorite flavor combination!
- Serving Size: varies
Keywords: breakfast, fruit, meal prep, make ahead, gluten-free, low-cal, low-fat