Looking for a Healthy Meal Plan with ideas to follow the Memorial Day Weekend? This meal plan has breakfast, lunch, and 5 dinners with minimal prep to get you through the holiday week. Plus 21 Day Fix Containers, WW points, and a meal planning spreadsheet included, too.
Healthy Meal Plan
If you have a long weekend this weekend, I hope you enjoy it! The weather looks amazing here, so that will definitely help us get into the summer spirit!
Whenever we have extra time at home, we end up baking something. If you are like me, then the breakfast blender muffins will be a great use of your extra time and a yummy meal prep breakfast! It’s a great one for the kids to help with too!
This week’s meals are once again super easy…we are winding down here, but each day is still busy and activity filled.
SO if you have a super crazy week here are two shortcuts: this week’s meal plan calls for a Crock Pot or Instant Pot Whole Chicken. Feel free to go ahead and sub a rotisserie chicken if you need to. Another shortcut that I love is pre-sliced mango for the Fish Tacos and the Avocado Mango Salad. Use your resources, friends! And have a yummy week!
Fit Healthy Meal Plans
In case you missed it, we launched a Brand New Meal Planning App called Fit Healthy Meal Plans! This app is the perfect way to take my Meal Plan inspo and totally customize YOUR plan + grocery list! It’s seriously a game changer for all my meal planning peeps!!!
Click here to read more, but just reach out if you have any questions!
App Users- *New category alert* – Summer Favorites – We just added (and are continuing to add to) the Summer Favorites category. This is a great place for Memorial Day Weekend inspo if you need a dish to make for a cookout! Find these and more on the Fit Healthy Meal Plans app!
About This Meal Plan
If you have been following full plans, and are new to my weekly meal plans, each week there are five dinners and a breakfast planned out, along with a lunch suggestion.
These weekly plans allow for more flexibility, but the meal plan still follows the 21 Day Fix containers and also includes WW points. This plan is perfect for anyone who is interested in healthy eating, portion control, prioritizing whole foods, and living a healthy lifestyle.
Grocery List and Prep Tips
The grocery list can be found in my weekly email for email subscribers! In the weekly email there are also printable prep tips for these meal plans which makes the week go SOO much smoother in the prep department. It’s not too late to become an email subscriber and get these resources. Just click the link to sign up – it’s FREE!
For 21 Day FIX | Portion Fix Meal Plan Followers
So, all five dinners and a breakfast are already loaded into a meal planning spreadsheet for you here. Just add in lunch and snacks and make any adjustments you need. Note: Click the spreadsheet link, make a copy when prompted, and save it to your computer (won’t work quite as well on a phone).
If paper and pencil is more your thing try these:
Weight Watchers Meal Plan Followers
We are working on converting each recipe on the site to the new WW points system. Some recipes still have a link to find your personal points, while others have the points listed. In both cases, if you go to the recipe card on each blog post you will find the WW points info in the “notes” section. Thank you for bearing with us while we work on adapting to the new system!
You can see how the whole week fits together on the 5.29.23 Meal Plan at a Glance Spreadsheet.
For best results: click the spreadsheet link, make a copy when prompted, and save it to your computer (won’t work quite as well on a phone).
When I meal plan I always start by planning my dinners. Then breakfast, then lunch. And finally, I fill in my snacks for the day with my remaining macros, points, or containers.
Healthy Snack Ideas | 21 Day Fix Snacks this post is a great way to get ideas for the containers, points, or macros you have leftover after you plan the rest of your day!
It’s still important to follow the 21 Day Fix plan on Saturdays and Sundays for optimal results, but you will likely have leftover meals and ingredients after following this healthy weekly meal plan. And, so, to eliminate food waste, take inventory of your fridge and pantry at the end of the week and create a plan for the weekend. Many people like to get some healthy takeout one night – think yummy salads with grilled protein or a slice of veggie pizza – and we have this helpful Healthy Weekend Meals post to help you even more!
You are in luck! I have 16 FREE and FULL 21 Day Fix Meal Plans for all of the calorie brackets ready to go for you!
This Week’s Plan
- 2 cups Bob’s Red Mill Gluten Free Old Fashioned Rolled Oats
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon gluten-free baking soda
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1/4 cup honey or maple syrup
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup mashed ripe bananas about 3 medium or 2 large bananas – and get them super ripe and sweet
- ¼ cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Cooking oil spray
- Dark chocolate chips
- Diced strawberries
- Dced bananas
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 2 teaspoons white wine vinegar
- ⅓ cup coconut aminos
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter or almond butter
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1-2 tablespoons minced ginger I do 2+
- 1 clove garlic
For chicken mixture:
- 1 lb lean ground chicken WW, use 98% FF
- 2 teaspoon olive oil
- ½ small yellow onion diced
- 1 1/2 cups diced baby bella mushrooms about 5 oz
- 4 oz water chestnuts drained rinsed and diced (1/2 can)
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 tablespoon green onion diced
- 1 tablespoon fresh cilantro
- Bibb/butter lettuce
- Sambal Oelek chili paste/sauce optional
- 4 tablespoons ketchup look for an organic naturally sweetened ketchup (if keto, use a no sugar ketchup)
- 2 tablespoons yellow mustard
- 2 teaspoons mayo
- 1 1/4 lb lean ground beef I prefer ground chuck
- 4 teaspoons olive oil
- Coarse kosher or sea salt
- Dill burger pickles
- Iceberg or romaine lettuce for wrapping burger or your favorite gluten free or whole wheat burger bun
- Sliced cheddar cheese
- Additional toppings: onions, tomatoes, bacon whatever you love! I happen to like a more plain burger.
- 3 cups cooked gluten free orzo – I use Delallo Brand
- 2 cups diced cucumber
- 2 cups broccoli florets cut up small
- 1 1/2 cups grape tomatoes cut in half or left whole
- 1/4 red onion sliced (TIP: soak your red onion in water while your pasta is boiling. This takes out the “bite.”)
- 1 cup feta cheese crumbles
- 20 olives I used kalamata
- Juice from 1/2 lemon
- 6 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1-2 tablespoon water
- Sprinkle of salt and fresh pepper
- 1 tablespoon fresh or 1/2 tsp dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon fresh or 1/2 tsp dried basil
- sprinkle of garlic powder
- Juice from 1 lemon
- Olive oil spray
- 1 lb white fish – I use turbo, flounder, or mahi-mahi (you can sub shrimp)
- 1- 1 1/2 Tbsp salt free taco seasoning
- 1 bunch Cilantro
- 1 lime
- 1 cup mango diced
- 2/3 cup avocado diced
- 1/4 red onion diced
- 1 tablespoon jalapeño diced
- 1 lime
- 1 Tbsp cilantro chopped
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 lime
- 2 Tbsp cilantro
To assemble tacos
- 8 corn tortillas you can sub 4 flour tortillas instead – on the 21 day Fix, you can have 1 flour or TWO corn for a yellow.
- olive oil spray
- Shredded lettuce or cabbage
- 1 Whole Chicken 4 to 5 lbs for a 6 quart Instant Pot and 5-7 lbs for an 8 quart Instant Pot or Crock Pot
- 1 onion quartered
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 teaspoon cayenne
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup chicken broth or water for IP
- 4 cups baby spinach
- 4 cups mango diced
- 2/3 cup goat cheese crumbles I love Aldi’s honey goat cheese
- 2/3 cup diced avocado
- 2 cups cooked quinoa
- 1 lb cooked chicken breast diced
- Juice from 1 orange
For the Chicken
- 1 lb chicken tenderloins pounded to uniform thickness
- 1/4 cup coconut aminos or sub low sodium soy sauce
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 2 tablespoons fresh ginger minced
- 2 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/2 teaspoon chili paste or sriracha or more if you like spice, less if you don’t
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
For the Peanut Sauce
- 2/3 cup low sodium chicken broth
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons coconut aminos or sub low sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon minced ginger
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 3/4 teaspoon curry powder or more to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon chili paste or sriracha or more to taste
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1-2 tablespoons water if necessary
- Sprinkle salt