Confession #69 – My sweet tooth has been killing me lately.
I usually get into trouble with peanut butter or too much cheese (anyone else?)…but lately I have been craving chocolate and sweets something fierce.
My timing isn’t great, either…with WAY too many candy hearts everywhere.
The silver lining of my troubles?
I have a new Shakeology treat to share with you. And your valentine…because who wouldn’t want a couple of these wrapped up in heart shaped box?
Superfood is the way to my heart, apparently. Happy Valentine’s Day, everyone.
- 4 tablespoons of coconut oil
- 8 tablespoons of chocolate Shakeology (or 1 cup of dark chocolate chips)
- 1/3 cup of unsweetened shredded coconut
- tsp of honey
- Spray a mini muffin tin with coconut oil spray or line with muffin liners
- Place 2 tablespoons of coconut oil in a microwave safe bowl for 30 seconds or until it’s melted.
- Stir in 4 tablespoons of chocolate Shakeology and mix well. Divide the chocolate mixture evenly between 5 spots in muffin tin. Place in the freezer for 5 minutes.
- Combine honey and coconut, then spoon 1 rounded T into each muffin tin.
- Melt the remaining 2 tablespoons of coconut oil in the microwave, then stir in the remaining 4 tablespoons of chocolate Shakeology.
- Pour over top of coconut layer and return pan to freezer for 5 minutes.
- Enjoy straight from the freezer or store in the fridge!
2 cups for 1 Yellow TREAT