This Lemony Arugula Salad may be the easiest, quickest, most delicious 21 Day Fix salad you can make. Make this Arugula Salad recipe for lunch, dinner, or easy to throw together side.
- 1/2 pound of raw shrimp (or enough for two red containers)
- 4 cups of arugula
- olive oil cooking spray
- 3 tsp olive oil, divided
- 2 tsp of fresh lemon juice + optional lemon zest
- 5 T shaved parmesan
- Sprinkle raw shrimp with salt on both sides. Spray a ceramic or cast iron pan with olive oil spray and place on medium heat. Add in 1 tsp of olive oil and place shrimp in the pan. Cook for 1-2 minutes, then flip and cook second side for another 1-2 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Drizzle arugula with remaining olive oil and lemon juice and give it a toss. Sprinkle on some salt and pepper. Taste and add additional olive oil or lemon, if desired.
- Divide arugula onto two plates. Top with shrimp and shaved parmesan. Enjoy!
21 Day Fix: 1 RED, 2 GREEN, 1/2 BLUE, 1 1/2 TSP (per salad)
WW: Green – 5 points, Blue – 4 points, Purple – 4 points (per salad)
Keywords: arugula salad, shrimp and arugula salad, arugula lemon olive oil, summer salads, 21 Day Fix Salad