A Healthy Weekly Meal Plan with ideas for fall and enjoying all the pumpkin recipes – both sweet and savory. This meal plan has breakfast, lunch, and 5 dinner ideas to plan a yummy week! Plus 21 Day Fix Containers, WW points, and a meal planning spreadsheet included, too.
Healthy Meal Plan
This week we are starting to feature some pumpkin recipes! If you haven’t tried Pumpkin Pasta with Spicy Sausage it is a must try recipe! It’s a savory pumpkin dish that is a total fan favorite in the fall. The weather here is hot and cold right now, so this plan kind of reflects that. I do think more chilly weather is on it’s way, though. So get ready for all the fall recipes!
Stuffed Acorn Squash makes the BEST lunch! The recipe makes four servings, so you may need to figure out Friday’s lunch if you don’t anticipate any leftovers that you can re-purpose from the week.
Have a yummy week!
Fit Healthy Meal Plans
In case you missed it, we launched a Brand New Meal Planning App called Fit Healthy Meal Plans! This app is the perfect way to take my Meal Plan inspo and totally customize YOUR plan + grocery list! It’s seriously a game changer for all my meal planning peeps!!!
Click here to read more, but just reach out if you have any questions!
App Users- What Fall Favorites do you want to see in the app? Find lots of meal plan inspo on Fit Healthy Meal Plans app!
About This Meal Plan
If you have been following full plans, and are new to my weekly meal plans, each week there are five dinners and a breakfast planned out, along with a lunch suggestion.
These weekly plans allow for more flexibility, but the meal plan still follows the 21 Day Fix containers and also includes WW points. This plan is perfect for anyone who is interested in healthy eating, portion control, prioritizing whole foods, and living a healthy lifestyle.
Grocery List and Prep Tips
The grocery list can be found in my weekly email for email subscribers! In the weekly email there are also printable prep tips for these meal plans which makes the week go SOO much smoother in the prep department. It’s not too late to become an email subscriber and get these resources. Just click the link to sign up – it’s FREE!
For 21 Day FIX | Portion Fix Meal Plan Followers
So, all five dinners and a breakfast are already loaded into a meal planning spreadsheet for you here. Just add in lunch and snacks and make any adjustments you need. Note: Click the spreadsheet link, make a copy when prompted, and save it to your computer (won’t work quite as well on a phone).
If paper and pencil is more your thing try these:
Weight Watchers Meal Plan Followers
We are working on converting each recipe on the site to the new WW points system. Some recipes still have a link to find your personal points, while others have the points listed. In both cases, if you go to the recipe card on each blog post you will find the WW points info in the “notes” section. Thank you for bearing with us while we work on adapting to the new system!
You can see how the whole week fits together on the 10.9.23 Meal Plan at a Glance Spreadsheet.
For best results: click the spreadsheet link, make a copy when prompted, and save it to your computer (won’t work quite as well on a phone).
Stuffed Acorn Squash makes the BEST lunch! The recipe makes 4 servings, so you may need to figure out Friday’s lunch if you don’t anticipate any leftovers that you can repurpose from the week.
For other lunch ideas, check out this popular post – 35+ High Protein Lunch Ideas!
When I meal plan I always start by planning my dinners. Then breakfast, then lunch. And finally, I fill in my snacks for the day with my remaining macros, points, or containers.
Healthy Snack Ideas | 21 Day Fix Snacks this post is a great way to get ideas for the containers, points, or macros you have leftover after you plan the rest of your day!
It’s still important to follow the 21 Day Fix plan on Saturdays and Sundays for optimal results, but you will likely have leftover meals and ingredients after following this healthy weekly meal plan. And, so, to eliminate food waste, take inventory of your fridge and pantry at the end of the week and create a plan for the weekend. Many people like to get some healthy takeout one night – think yummy salads with grilled protein or a slice of veggie pizza – and we have this helpful Healthy Weekend Meals post to help you even more!
You are in luck! I have 17 FREE and FULL 21 Day Fix Meal Plans for all of the calorie brackets ready to go for you!
This Week’s Plan
- 2 cups Bob’s Red Mill Gluten-free Old Fashioned Oats
- 1/3 cup honey or maple syrup
- 2 eggs
- 2/3 cup mashed ripe bananas about 2 small or 1 1/2 large ripe bananas
- 2/3 cup pumpkin puree not pumpkin pie filling
- ¼ cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk or sub whatever milk you have on hand
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon gluten-free baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 cup dairy free chocolate chips optional
- 2 acorn squash
- 1 lb sweet or spicy poultry sausage mine was chicken with feta and spinach
- 4 teaspoons olive oil divided
- Olive oil spray
- 1/2 onion diced (i used sweet yellow, but I bet red would be yummy, too)
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 2 cups spinach chopped into bite sized pieces
- 1/2 cup feta cheese or sub your favorite cheese
- 2 tablespoons pecorino romano
- Sea or Himalayan salt
For the Marinade
- ¼ cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoon olive oil WW can sub 1 Tbsp
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon onion powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 1/4 pound chicken breast cut into chunks
- 1 red onion cut into chunks
- 2 large zucchini cut into chunks
- 1/3 cup feta cheese
- Wooden skewers soaked in water to prevent burning
- 2 cups tomato sauce
- ¾ cups low sodium chicken broth
- 4 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1/4 tsp salt plus more for chicken
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- ½ teaspoon oregano
- 1.5 pounds chicken breast
- 2 cups diced green bell pepper
- ½ cup diced onion
- 6 thin corn tortillas I use Mission brand – 3 for 1 yellow
- 1 cup black beans
- ⅔ – 1 1/3 cups of freshly shredded cheddar cheese
- plain Greek yogurt, cilantro, fresh pico de gallo, diced avocado
- 2 teaspoons vegan or clarified butter
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup diced onion
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 lb spicy Italian turkey or chicken sausage or use this recipe to make your own
- 1 cup canned pumpkin puree
- 1 1/2 cups chicken broth
- 1/3 cup full fat coconut milk I love So Delicious Culinary Coconut Milk
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 1/2 cups chopped baby spinach
- 1/3 cup good quality parmesan or pecorino romano
- 3 cups cooked gluten free or whole grain pasta 2 cups raw for IP
- 2 teaspoons avocado or coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons ginger
- 2-3 cloves garlic
- 1 tablespoon yellow curry powder or more to taste
- 1 cup brown rice
- 1 1/4 cup chicken broth or stock
- 2 cups frozen butternut squash
- 1 lb boneless chicken tenders or chicken thighs diced
- 1/3 cup Coconut milk
- Garnish with green onion + cilantro if you have them I didn’t!
- 1 1/2 lb flank steak trimmed of any fat and sliced thin – about 1/2 inch strips (on a budget? This is amazing with lean ground beef, too! Just brown your meat first!)
- 2 teaspoons coconut oil can sub olive or avocado oil
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/3 cup coconut aminos
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped ginger
- 2 teaspoons gluten free flour sub arrowroot or tapioca for paleo
- Matchstick carrots and/or thinly sliced red cabbage
- Cilantro and/or green onions for garnish
- Boston or Bibb lettuce