Looking for a Healthy Meal plan with cozy, easy meals that will keep you excited about making dinner during a busy time? This meal plan has 5 dinners and breakfast to help you with just that. Plus 21 Day Fix Containers, WW personal points, and a meal planning spreadsheet included, too.
Healthy Meal Plan
Welp. Somehow it’s Friday…and also already December 9th, and while I promise not to say it all month…it needs to be said at least once that I have no idea how we got here 😂. But anyway, here we are. Things have been an absolute blur and I kind of feel like that’s not going to change (especially with my youngest having a birthday tomorrow), so I guess I better embrace it! Bring on all the joyful, festive chaos!
For your planning purposes… we will have a weekly plan this week and next, before taking a week off for a little holiday break to be with family. BUT we will be ready to go with a new FULL plan for the first week of January, plus lots of new yummy, healthy recipes in the New Year! 🙌
In the meantime, for this week if you need a lunch idea, the Butternut Squash Frittata with Goat Cheese is SO delish but if it seems like a lot for breakfast, I am here to say it makes an amazing lunch, too – especially with some arugula on the side. And Instant Pot Chicken Wild Rice Soup makes 6 servings, so if you will have extra, it’s AMAZING leftover!
About This Meal Plan
If you are new to my weekly meal plans, each week there are five dinners and a breakfast planned out, along with a lunch suggestion. The meal plan follows the 21 Day Fix containers and also includes WW personal points. But it is perfect for anyone who is interested in healthy eating, portion control, prioritizing whole foods, and living a healthy lifestyle.
Grocery List and Prep Tips
The itemized grocery list can be found in my weekly email for email subscribers! In the weekly email there are also step-by-step prep tips for these meal plans which makes the week go SOO much smoother in the prep department. It’s not too late to become an email subscriber and get these resources. Just click the link to join!
For 21 Day FIX | Portion Fix Meal Plan Followers
So, all five dinners and a breakfast are already loaded into a meal planning spreadsheet for you here. Just add in lunch and snacks and make any adjustments you need. Note: Click the spreadsheet link, make a copy when prompted, and save it to your computer (won’t work quite as well on a phone).
If paper and pencil is more your thing:
Weight Watchers Meal Plan Followers
Each recipe on this meal plan has a link to find your personal points. If you go to the recipe card on each blog post you will find the link in the “notes” section. Click on that link and it will take you to the Weight Watchers website where you can see the points for the recipe and add it to your day (but you must be logged into your account).
You can see how the whole week fits together on the 12.12.22 Meal Plan at a Glance Spreadsheet
For best results: click the spreadsheet link, make a copy when prompted, and save it to your computer (won’t work quite as well on a phone).
The Butternut Squash Frittata with Goat Cheese is SO delish but if it seems like a lot for breakfast, I am here to say it makes an amazing lunch, too – especially with some arugula on the side. And Instant Pot Chicken Wild Rice Soup makes 6 servings, so if you will have extra, it’s AMAZING leftover!
When I meal plan I always start by planning my dinners. Then breakfast, then lunch. And finally, I fill in my snacks for the day with my remaining macros, points, or containers.
Healthy Snack Ideas | 21 Day Fix Snacks this post is a great way to get ideas for the containers, points, or macros you have leftover after you plan the rest of your day!
It’s still important to follow the 21 Day Fix plan on Saturdays and Sundays for optimal results, but you will likely have leftover meals and ingredients after following this healthy weekly meal plan. And, so, to eliminate food waste, take inventory of your fridge and pantry at the end of the week and create a plan for the weekend. Many people like to get some healthy takeout one night – think yummy salads with grilled protein or a slice of veggie pizza – and we have this helpful Healthy Weekend Meals post to help you even more!
You are in luck! I have 14 FREE and FULL 21 Day Fix Meal Plans for all of the calorie brackets ready to go for you!
This Week’s Plan
- 1/3 cup goat cheese
- 2 cups butternut squash diced into small cubes
- Olive oil and or olive oil cooking spray
- 1 ½ cups chopped kale
- ½ cup diced onion about ½ onion
- 8 eggs
- ¼ cup original almond milk
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- Balsamic glaze optional
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 yellow onion diced
- 1 1/2 cups carrots
- 1 1/2 cups celery
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 8 oz sliced mushrooms
- 1 cup wild rice rice this was tested with 100% wild rice, not a blend
- 1 1/2 lb chicken tenderloins or chicken breasts
- 5 cups low sodium chicken broth you can add more at the end if you want to or when reheating
- 1 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2/3 cup canned coconut cream or canned coconut milk
- 1 lb lean grass fed ground beef or sub ground turkey or ground chicken
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 2 teaspoons chili powder or more to taste
- Sprinkle salt
- 1/2 red onion diced
- 2 bell peppers any color, diced
- 2 garlic cloves diced
- 1 can tomato sauce 8 or 10 oz
- 15 oz diced tomatoes with green chilies, undrained 1 can
- ¼ cup water
- 1 ½ cups gluten free brown rice pasta penne, ziti, spirals all work well
- ⅔- 1 ⅓ cup freshly shredded sharp cheddar cheese i used a full cup and then added more on top
- Fresh cilantro for garnish
- 1-2 pounds chicken thighs or boneless tenderloins if you prefer
- 4 teaspoon butter or ghee
- Olive oil spray
- 2 cups sliced mushrooms
- 3 tablespoons diced shallots
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- Garlic powder
- 3/4 cup Marsala wine
- 1/2 cup chicken stock
- 1 tablespoon tapioca starch, corn starch or rice flour (can sub whatever flour/thickener you have on hand)
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup or sub honey
- 1 tablespoon fresh orange juice
- 1/2 teaspoon orange zest
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon zest
- Salt and pepper
- 1 lb lean ground turkey or chicken
- 2/3 cup crumbly goat cheese I used the honey goat cheese from Aldi
- Salt and pepper
- Arugula or mixed greens
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 2 teaspoons white wine vinegar
- ⅓ cup coconut aminos
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter or almond butter
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1-2 tablespoons minced ginger I do 2+
- 1 clove garlic
For chicken mixture:
- 1 lb lean ground chicken WW, use 98% FF
- 2 teaspoon olive oil
- ½ small yellow onion diced
- 1 1/2 cups diced baby bella mushrooms about 5 oz
- 4 oz water chestnuts drained rinsed and diced (1/2 can)
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 tablespoon green onion diced
- 1 tablespoon fresh cilantro
- Bibb/butter lettuce
- Sambal Oelek chili paste/sauce optional