Looking for a Healthy Meal plan the whole family will love? This meal plan has 5 delicious dinners and a breakfast that will take the guess work out of what to feed everyone! Plus 21 Day Fix Containers, WW points, and a meal planning spreadsheet included, too.
Healthy Meal Plan
Seventy degrees yesterday, forty degrees today…such is life in Pennsylvania rn. What’s it like where you are? Did you get a ton of snow or does it feel like summer already?
Since I like to meal plan based on the weather, this week’s plan has a little of everything including some of my favorite comfort food meals, because we’ve gotta get them in before grilling season starts, right? Also, my picky daughter finally decided she loves my Instant Pot Chicken Curry and Rice so I am excited to make it this week again! Have you tried this one with your picky people? You might be pleasantly surprised!
As far as a lunch, I think taco salads using Hidden Cauliflower Taco Meat and some yummy toppings would be perfect for lunch because for FIXers there aren’t many extra yellows to work with, but a taco salad makes me incredible happy and is totally filling and delicious!! Higher brackets can add homemade tortilla strips if you’re feeling fancy and want to use your yellow for it!
And if you need a snack, these No Bake Peanut Butter Cookies have been calling my name!
About This Meal Plan
If you have been following full plans, and are new to my weekly meal plans, each week there are five dinners and a breakfast planned out, along with a lunch suggestion. These allow for more flexibility, but the meal plan still follows the 21 Day Fix containers and also includes WW points. This plan is perfect for anyone who is interested in healthy eating, portion control, prioritizing whole foods, and living a healthy lifestyle.
Grocery List and Prep Tips
The grocery list can be found in my weekly email for email subscribers! In the weekly email there are also step-by-step prep tips for these meal plans which makes the week go SOO much smoother in the prep department. It’s not too late to become an email subscriber and get these resources. Just click the link to sign up – it’s FREE!
For 21 Day FIX | Portion Fix Meal Plan Followers
So, all five dinners and a breakfast are already loaded into a meal planning spreadsheet for you here. Just add in lunch and snacks and make any adjustments you need. Note: Click the spreadsheet link, make a copy when prompted, and save it to your computer (won’t work quite as well on a phone).
If paper and pencil is more your thing try these:
Weight Watchers Meal Plan Followers
We are working on converting each recipe on the site to the new WW points system. Some recipes still have a link to find your personal points, while others have the points listed. In both cases, if you go to the recipe card on each blog post you will find the WW points info in the “notes” section. Thank you for bearing with us while we work on adapting to the new system!
You can see how the whole week fits together on the 2.27.23 Meal Plan at a Glance Spreadsheet.
For best results: click the spreadsheet link, make a copy when prompted, and save it to your computer (won’t work quite as well on a phone).
I think taco salads using Hidden Cauliflower Taco Meat and some yummy toppings would be perfect for lunch because for FIXers there aren’t many extra yellows to work with, but a taco salad makes me incredible happy and is totally filling and delicious!! Higher brackets can add homemade tortilla strips if you’re feeling fancy and want to use your yellow for it!
When I meal plan I always start by planning my dinners. Then breakfast, then lunch. And finally, I fill in my snacks for the day with my remaining macros, points, or containers.
Healthy Snack Ideas | 21 Day Fix Snacks this post is a great way to get ideas for the containers, points, or macros you have leftover after you plan the rest of your day!
It’s still important to follow the 21 Day Fix plan on Saturdays and Sundays for optimal results, but you will likely have leftover meals and ingredients after following this healthy weekly meal plan. And, so, to eliminate food waste, take inventory of your fridge and pantry at the end of the week and create a plan for the weekend. Many people like to get some healthy takeout one night – think yummy salads with grilled protein or a slice of veggie pizza – and we have this helpful Healthy Weekend Meals post to help you even more!
You are in luck! I have 15 FREE and FULL 21 Day Fix Meal Plans for all of the calorie brackets ready to go for you!
This Week’s Plan
- 6 eggs
- 6 pieces whole grain or gluten-free bread I Love Canyon Bakehouse cubed (or bread of your choice) *If your bread is on the smaller side, increase to 8 slices
- 1 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract divided use
- 3 1/2 tablespoons maple syrup divided use
- 3 tablespoons full fat coconut milk refrigerated overnight canned or I love So Delicious Culinary Coconut Milk
- Cooking spray or coconut oil
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 4 teaspoons butter omit for WW
- 1 cup carrots chopped
- 1 cup celery chopped
- 1 onion diced
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 2 cups potatoes diced (about 2 reg sized potatoes – omit for keto or low carb)
- 1 small head of cauliflower or ½ of a large head leaves cut off but head in tact in one large piece
- 3 ½ – 4 cups chicken broth or stock or sub beef broth
- 1 1/3 cup freshly shredded extra sharp cheddar cheese packed in tight save ⅓ cup to top soup; *note – you can use even half this amount of cheese and it will still be yummy!
- Salt and pepper
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce Lea & Perrins is GF (**note: this is optional; I like it with and without)
- Green onions for garnish
- 1 onion diced
- 1 large or 2 small green bell pepper diced
- 1 pound ground turkey chicken, or beef
- 14 oz petite diced tomatoes with jalapeños 1 can
- 1 cup black beans
- 1 cup frozen corn
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt or to taste
- Optional toppings: Greek yogurt, avocado, shredded cheese
- 2 teaspoons avocado or coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons ginger
- 2-3 cloves garlic
- 1 tablespoon yellow curry powder or more to taste
- 1 cup brown rice
- 1 1/4 cup chicken broth or stock
- 2 cups frozen butternut squash
- 1 lb boneless chicken tenders or chicken thighs diced
- 1/3 cup Coconut milk
- Garnish with green onion + cilantro if you have them I didn’t!
- 1 lb lean grass fed ground beef
- 1 small to medium head of cauliflower green leaves cut off, stem still intact.
- 4 teaspoons rice flour or flour of your choice – almond flour is best for keto
- 4 teaspoons butter vegan butter, or ghee
- 1 cup unsweetened original almond milk or milk of your choice
- 1 1/3 cups shredded cheddar cheese use Daiya or Violife for dairy free!
- Himalayan salt
- 2 wild caught salmon fillets or sustainably farmed salmon fillets fresh or frozen
- 1 lemon
- 2 tsp olive oil
- lemon pepper seasoning if yours doesn’t have salt, you will need to sprinkle salt on your salmon, too
- smoked paprika you can sub regular paprika
- lemon or lime wedges
- 3-5 pounds russet, Yukon gold, or red potatoes
- 1/4 -1/3 cup vegan butter or ghee or regular butter if you aren’t dairy free
- 1-2 cups chicken broth or veggie broth for vegan
- Garlic optional
- Salt & pepper