A homemade 21 Day Fix Approved Chocolate Coconut “Mounds” Cups that will satisfy your sweet tooth without costing you a treat swap!
- 4 tablespoons of coconut oil
- 1/2 cup of cocoa powder or chocolate Shakeology
- 1/2 cup of unsweetened shredded coconut
- 6 tsp of honey, divided
- Spray a muffin tin with coconut oil spray or line with muffin liners
- Place 2 tablespoons of coconut oil in a microwave safe bowl for 30 seconds or until it’s melted.
- Stir in 2.5 tsp of honey and 4 tablespoons of cocoa powder or chocolate Shakeology and mix well. Divide the chocolate mixture evenly between 6 spots in muffin tin. Place in the freezer for 5 minutes.
- Combine 1 tsp honey and coconut, then spoon 1 rounded T into each muffin tin.
- Melt the remaining 2 tablespoons of coconut oil in the microwave, then stir in the remaining 2.5 tsp honey, 4 tablespoons of cocoa or chocolate Shakeology.
- Pour over top of coconut layer and return pan to freezer for 5 minutes.
- Enjoy straight from the freezer or store in the fridge!
1 chocolate coconut cup counts as 2 tsp and 1/2 orange and 1 sweetener tsp
- Serving Size: 1 cup
Keywords: dessert, chocolate, coconut, grain-free, gluten-free, vegan