A Healthy Weekly Meal Plan with yummy ideas to make it an easy week in the kitchen! This meal plan has breakfast, lunch, and 5 dinner ideas. Plus 21 Day Fix Containers, WW points, and a meal planning spreadsheet included, too.
Healthy Meal Plan
As you are reading this, I am heading out of town for a girls weekend with college friends and I am so excited! I am a likely a touch tired, too, thanks to playoff baseball…why are these games so late? Anyway, I am glad to have next week’s plan figured out because I am sure I will be wiped when I get back on Sunday! 😅
Getting in more cozy fall favorites on this week’s plan – and using Chicken and Wild Rice Soup as a lunch. I LOVE this soup, but my kids aren’t fans because I don’t even know what’s wrong with them. Will they ever not be picky? Anyway, it makes 6 servings so one batch is great for a week of lunches plus even some for the freezer! Win!
Fit Healthy Meal Plans
In case you missed it, we launched a New Meal Planning App called Fit Healthy Meal Plans! This app is the perfect way to take my Meal Plan inspo and totally customize YOUR plan + grocery list! It’s seriously a game changer for all my meal planning peeps!!!
Click here to read more, but just reach out if you have any questions!
App Users- What Fall Favorites do you want to see in the app? Find lots of meal plan inspo on Fit Healthy Meal Plans app!
About This Meal Plan
If you have been following full plans, and are new to my weekly meal plans, each week there are five dinners and a breakfast planned out, along with a lunch suggestion.
These weekly plans allow for more flexibility, but the meal plan still follows the 21 Day Fix containers and also includes WW points. This plan is perfect for anyone who is interested in healthy eating, portion control, prioritizing whole foods, and living a healthy lifestyle.
Grocery List and Prep Tips
The grocery list can be found in my weekly email for email subscribers! In the weekly email there are also printable prep tips for these meal plans which makes the week go SOO much smoother in the prep department. It’s not too late to become an email subscriber and get these resources. Just click the link to sign up – it’s FREE!
For 21 Day FIX | Portion Fix Meal Plan Followers
So, all five dinners and a breakfast are already loaded into a meal planning spreadsheet for you here. Just add in lunch and snacks and make any adjustments you need. Note: Click the spreadsheet link, make a copy when prompted, and save it to your computer (won’t work quite as well on a phone).
If paper and pencil is more your thing try these:
Weight Watchers Meal Plan Followers
We are working on converting each recipe on the site to the new WW points system. Some recipes still have a link to find your personal points, while others have the points listed. In both cases, if you go to the recipe card on each blog post you will find the WW points info in the “notes” section. Thank you for bearing with us while we work on adapting to the new system!
You can see how the whole week fits together on the 10.23.23 Meal Plan at a Glance Spreadsheet.
For best results: click the spreadsheet link, make a copy when prompted, and save it to your computer (won’t work quite as well on a phone).
We are using Chicken and Wild Rice Soup as a lunch. I LOVE this soup, but my kids aren’t fans so it makes the perfect cozy lunch for me!
For other lunch ideas, check out this popular post – 35+ High Protein Lunch Ideas!
When I meal plan I always start by planning my dinners. Then breakfast, then lunch. And finally, I fill in my snacks for the day with my remaining macros, points, or containers.
Healthy Snack Ideas | 21 Day Fix Snacks this post is a great way to get ideas for the containers, points, or macros you have leftover after you plan the rest of your day!
It’s still important to follow the 21 Day Fix plan on Saturdays and Sundays for optimal results, but you will likely have leftover meals and ingredients after following this healthy weekly meal plan. And, so, to eliminate food waste, take inventory of your fridge and pantry at the end of the week and create a plan for the weekend. Many people like to get some healthy takeout one night – think yummy salads with grilled protein or a slice of veggie pizza – and we have this helpful Healthy Weekend Meals post to help you even more!
You are in luck! I have 17 FREE and FULL 21 Day Fix Meal Plans for all of the calorie brackets ready to go for you!
This Week’s Plan
- 2 large honey crisp red apples cored and diced
- 2 pears or granny smith apples cored and diced
- 2 1/2 oranges cut away from rinds and quartered
- 4 kiwi fruit peeled and sliced into quarters
- 1 cup raspberries 8 oz container
- 1 cup pomegranate seeds from 1 ripe pomegranate
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- Juice from orange rinds and remaining ½ orange
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon or more to taste
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 yellow onion diced
- 1 1/2 cups carrots
- 1 1/2 cups celery
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 8 oz sliced mushrooms
- 1 cup wild rice this was tested with 100% wild rice, not a blend
- 1 1/2 lb chicken tenderloins or chicken breasts
- 5 cups low sodium chicken broth you can add more at the end if you want to or when reheating
- 1 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2/3 cup canned coconut cream or canned coconut milk
- 4 teaspoons olive oil divided
- 2 lbs boneless chuck roast trimmed
- 1/2 onion roughly chopped
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 1 1/2 cups organic low sodium beef broth or stock
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 6 carrots chopped thick and on a diagonal
- 3 cups baby potatoes skin left on
- Himalayan or sea salt
- 1 tablespoon thickener of your choice tapioca, arrowroot, rice flour, or cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce or coconut aminos optional
- 1 1/2 lbs boneless skinless chicken tenders or chicken breast, fresh or frozen
- 1-2 teaspoon salt free taco seasoning
- salt to taste
- 16 oz roasted salsa verde I love the one from Aldi. Look for lower sodium if possible.
- 1 1/4 lb boneless skinless chicken thighs (or other lean protein)
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic peeled and smashed
- 2 teaspoons lemon zest about ½ lemon
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice about 1 lemon
- 1 teaspoons fresh thyme or 1/4 teaspoon dried
- 2 teaspoons maple syrup or honey
- ½ teaspoon red chili flakes or more if you like it spicy
- ¾ teaspoon coarse kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- 1 1/2 cups short grain brown rice
- 3 cups diced butternut squash fresh or frozen is fine
- 1/3-2/3 cup Parmesan cheese
- 2 cups low sodium chicken broth for stovetop increase to 3 cups
- 1 tablespoon vegan butter, butter, or ghee
- 1 tablespoon diced shallots
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1-2 tablespoons Coconut milk optional
- Fresh sage for garnish
- 1 medium spaghetti squash cooked and shredded
- 1 1/4 lbs shrimp
- 1 tablespoon + 1 teaspoon butter flavored olive oil butter, vegan butter, or olive oil
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Zest of 1 lemon
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- ¼ shallot diced
- 2 tablespoons fresh Italian parsley diced
- 1 teaspoon sea or Himalayan salt
- ½ teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 2/3 cup organic low-sodium chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon Lemon Balsamic Vinegar optional – you can sub with extra lemon juice or regular balsamic
- 1/2 slice gluten free or whole wheat bread pulsed in blender to make bread crumbs (optional)
- 2/3 cup good Parmesan cheese divided
- 1 to 1 1/2 pounds boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 1/2 cup tomato paste
- 1/3 cup water
- 1/4 cup coconut aminos or sub low sodium soy sauce if not gluten-free
- 3 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- Sprinkle sea or Himalayan salt and black pepper
- Optional – thickener of your choice arrowroot, tapioca, cornstarch, etc
- 1 Delicata squash or as many as you want!
- Olive oil avocado oil, or coconut oil cooking spray
Your fav seasoning – here are some options:
- Himalayan or sea salt
- Garlic powder
- Parmesan cheese I usually do 1 tablespoon
- Chili powder/cayenne