A Healthy Meal plan where you can cook once and eat twice to maximize your Super Bowl food prep. This meal plan has 5 dinners and a breakfast that you can follow exactly, or customize to get the most out of your busy week. Plus 21 Day Fix Containers, WW points, and a meal planning spreadsheet included, too.
Healthy Meal Plan
If you’re on my email list, you hopefully saw my top Healthy Game Day Recipes AND the fact that we’re getting VERY excited for Sunday!! Go Birds! 🦅💚🦅 Of course I’m planning all the yummy snacks and really looking forward to making my Sunday Super Bowl prep work for me during the week!
This meal plan takes into account that you just might have leftover Buffalo Chicken dip from Sunday that you can roll into some taquitos for Monday! We do this a lot during football season and it’s sooo good!
The meal plan also takes into account that it is Valentine’s Day. Maybe you are like us and your kids have two different activities that night and you won’t be home, or maybe you can make a fun date night dinner!
Lastly, if you need a lunch idea, these *NEW* Chicken Quinoa Mediterranean Bowl would make an amazing lunch! FIXers- you will need to adjust the blue a little bit, but it uses a lot of the same ingredients as the rest of the week!
About This Meal Plan
If you have been following full plans, and are new to my weekly meal plans, each week there are five dinners and a breakfast planned out, along with a lunch suggestion. These allow for more flexibility, but the meal plan still follows the 21 Day Fix containers and also includes WW points. This plan is perfect for anyone who is interested in healthy eating, portion control, prioritizing whole foods, and living a healthy lifestyle.
Grocery List and Prep Tips
The grocery list can be found in my weekly email for email subscribers! In the weekly email there are also step-by-step prep tips for these meal plans which makes the week go SOO much smoother in the prep department. It’s not too late to become an email subscriber and get these resources. Just click the link to sign up – it’s FREE!
For 21 Day FIX | Portion Fix Meal Plan Followers
So, all five dinners and a breakfast are already loaded into a meal planning spreadsheet for you here. Just swap out lunch and snacks and make any adjustments you need. Note: Click the spreadsheet link, make a copy when prompted, and save it to your computer (won’t work quite as well on a phone).
If paper and pencil is more your thing:
Weight Watchers Meal Plan Followers
We are working on converting each recipe on the site to the new WW points system. Some recipes still have a link to find your personal points, while others have the points listed. In both cases, if you go to the recipe card on each blog post you will find the WW points info in the “notes” section. Thank you for bearing with us while we work on adapting to the new system!
You can see how the whole week fits together on the 2.13.23 Meal Plan at a Glance Spreadsheet.
For best results: click the spreadsheet link, make a copy when prompted, and save it to your computer (won’t work quite as well on a phone).
These *NEW* Chicken Quinoa Mediterranean Bowl would make an amazing lunch! FIXers- you will need to adjust the blue a little bit but it uses a lot of the same ingredients from the rest of the week!
When I meal plan I always start by planning my dinners. Then breakfast, then lunch. And finally, I fill in my snacks for the day with my remaining macros, points, or containers.
Healthy Snack Ideas | 21 Day Fix Snacks this post is a great way to get ideas for the containers, points, or macros you have leftover after you plan the rest of your day!
It’s still important to follow the 21 Day Fix plan on Saturdays and Sundays for optimal results, but you will likely have leftover meals and ingredients after following this healthy weekly meal plan. And, so, to eliminate food waste, take inventory of your fridge and pantry at the end of the week and create a plan for the weekend. Many people like to get some healthy takeout one night – think yummy salads with grilled protein or a slice of veggie pizza – and we have this helpful Healthy Weekend Meals post to help you even more!
You are in luck! I have 15 FREE and FULL 21 Day Fix Meal Plans for all of the calorie brackets ready to go for you!
This Week’s Plan
- Olive oil cooking spray
- ½ cup feta cheese can sub favorite cheese
- 3 1/2 cups fresh baby spinach chopped (can sub kale or other leafy veggie)
- ½ cup diced onion
- 6 eggs
- ¼ cup original almond milk can sub any milk you have on hand
- 4 slices turkey bacon diced (can sub pork bacon)
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- Salt, pepper, garlic powder for seasoning
- 1 lb boneless chicken breast tenders
- 2/3 cup 2% greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup small curd cottage cheese
- 1/3 cup shredded cheddar
- 1/3 cup blue cheese
- ⅓-1/2 cup hot sauce I use Franks, plus more for drizzling
- 1/2 tablespoon chopped green onion optional
- 12 corn tortillas or sub flour for easier rolling
- Carrots and celery sticks
- ⅓ cup crumbled blue cheese
- 2/3 cup 2% Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
For the Crab Cakes
- 2 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Olive oil spray
- 2 teaspoons butter or ghee
- 1/2 small onion finely minced
- 3 cloves garlic finely minced
- 1 pound jumbo lump crabmeat
- 1 cup fresh bread crumbs Use Gluten-free bread for GF Crab cakes
- 1 1/2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon Old Bay Seasoning
- 1 large egg white
- 1/2 lemon juiced
- 1-2 tablespoons freshly chopped chives
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Lemon wedges for garnish
For the Lemon Aioli
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1 tablespoon chopped chives
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon zest
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 lb Brussel Sprouts washed and dried
- Olive or avocado oil or avocado oil spray
- 2 Tablespoons Shaved Parmesan or pecorino romano
- ¼ tsp salt
- 2 slices nitrate free turkey bacon diced up small
- drizzle Hot honey
- 1 1/2 cups short grain brown rice
- 3 cups diced butternut squash fresh or frozen is fine
- 1/3-2/3 cup Parmesan cheese
- 2 cups low sodium chicken broth for stovetop increase to 3 cups
- 1 tablespoon vegan butter, butter, or ghee
- 1 tablespoon diced shallots
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1-2 tablespoons Coconut milk optional
- Fresh sage for garnish
- 4 teaspoons butter divided (can use 2 tsp for WW)
- 1 lb chicken tenderloins or chicken breast
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 2 cups chopped carrots
- 1 cup onion diced (about 1 small onion)
- 2-3 cloves garlic minced
- 3 cups low sodium chicken stock or broth
- 3-4 yukon gold potatoes or russet potatoes peeled (or not) and diced (can omit or sub for radishes or turnips for low carb)
- 1 small head cauliflower washed and bottom leaves trimmed but still intact
- ½ teaspoon salt
- black pepper to taste
- Fresh parsley and/or thyme for garnish
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk coconut milk, or 1% milk
- 1 lb boneless chicken breasts I like them on the thinner side
- 1 tablespoon + 2 teaspoons butter, vegan butter, or ghee
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Salt and pepper
- 1/2 cup rice flour can sub any flour
- 1/2 cup fresh lemon juice
- 2 lemons sliced
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
- 1/2 cup low sodium chicken broth
- Fresh parsley if you have some! we didn’t
- 4 tablespoons ketchup look for an organic naturally sweetened ketchup (if keto, use a no sugar ketchup)
- 2 tablespoons yellow mustard
- 2 teaspoons mayo
- 1 1/4 lb lean ground beef I prefer ground chuck
- 4 teaspoons olive oil
- Coarse kosher or sea salt
- Dill burger pickles
- Iceberg or romaine lettuce for wrapping burger or your favorite gluten free or whole wheat burger bun
- Sliced cheddar cheese
- Additional toppings: onions, tomatoes, bacon whatever you love! I happen to like a more plain burger.
- 4 russet potatoes
- Avocado or olive oil
- Fine salt