A 21 Day Fix Meal plan with quick dinners plus a delicious breakfast to get you through the December craziness! WW points, printable grocery list, and meal planning spreadsheet included, too. This post contains affiliate links for products I’m obsessed with.
Happy Saturday. I promise I have a perfectly good explanation for why this meal plan is coming out a day later than usual, but first I need to say that I’m SO excited about the response to my new Chicken and Dumplings recipe! I posted it on Monday and some of you wasted no time and got right to it. Honestly, there is nothing better than that ❤️. And in case you haven’t tried it yet, it’s on this week’s meal plan! 🙌
Ok, so yesterday. Here’s the quick and dirty version of what happened and why this plan didn’t get published. Over the course of the last 30 day or so, due to covid and then my husband injuring his back, we canceled birthday dinner reservations, we sold my birthday present tickets to Hamilton, I missed out on a girls’ weekend with my besties for my birthday, and we canceled a trip with the kids to Hershey. Family pictures were canceled and rescheduled then canceled again. And yesterday morning, looking at the weekend forecast, which called for rain and high winds, I was on the brink of cancelling my son’s birthday party that was set to happen this weekend. (Outdoors. In December. I know.)
My first thought was to postpone – try again next weekend and just see what happens. But dammit, I am just so sick of canceled plans. And I also didn’t trust that something else wouldn’t come up and we would need to cancel the party again.
And so, around noon yesterday, after walking Ginger and realizing it was actually a really nice day for December, I decided to do the party. Like right at 4pm when my son and the neighborhood kids got off the bus. I had nothing ready. My house and yard were a mess. But I called in for support and we pulled it off.
Bounce house went up. My father in law assembled stadium style lights around my yard. I texted the guest list and asked anyone who was free to come to just show up after school. My awesome neighbors grabbed cupcakes and drinks, since all I made was one small cake for our small family celebration. My mom helped me straighten up my kitchen and clean our powder room. And we made it happen.
It was such an amazing surprise for my son – on his actual birthday – to come off the bus and see his backyard transformed into a winter carnival. And it felt so, so good to have something work out.
Anyway, it wasn’t until ten pm that I realized I never finished the meal plan and I never sent out my weekly email. I know you all understand, though. It was a really good day. ❤️
Ok- on to the plan. And just a note – this is the last plan of 2021. Next week, we taking a bit of a holiday break to be with family, but then we will be ready to go with some new (and hint, FULL) plans for the new year and lots of new yummy, healthy recipes! 🙌
Oh – if you are like me and still shopping, be sure you check out my Gift Guide – I have lots of ideas for everyone on your list. Also, want to know more of my favorite kitchen tools? I now have a SHOP PAGE with all of my faves! I am always adding to it, too, so if you are looking for something and don’t see it, just let me know!
Now, onto the plan!
As usual, all five dinners and a breakfast are already loaded into a *7 day template* meal planning spreadsheet for you here – just add in lunch and your snacks. If you aren’t following the meal plan exactly or can’t find certain ingredients, that’s ok. Swap out what you need, and the containers will auto adjust!
If you are an email subscriber, check your inbox for your full list of prep tips!
If you prefer pencil and paper instead of a spreadsheet, try this 21 Day Fix Meal Planner PDF to track your containers and water intake. It’s so helpful!
If you are following the 2B Mindset, I created a 2B Mindset spreadsheet tracking tool to record your meals. It’s simple, but very helpful if you want to electronically track your food and easily see your week at a glance! Simply click the link, make a copy when prompted, and save it to your computer (won’t work quite as well on a phone). Then begin your daily or weekly tracking!
Have a delicious week!
Have a quick recipe question? The fastest way to get an answer is in my FREE Ask the Fit Foodie group– come join us!
Need more planning help? Check out these 21 DF | Ultimate Portion Fix Resources
- Updated 21 Day Fix Food List; Free Printable
- 21 Day Fix Meal Plan Spreadsheet [Self-Calculating!]
- How to Calculate Container Counts for the 21 Day Fix
- 21 Day Fix Snacks | Healthy Snack Ideas
IF YOU WANT A FULL PLAN, I HAVE TEN FREE COMPLETE PLANS THAT YOU CAN USE FOR YOUR WEEK:
OR, TRY A RECENT Portion Fix MEAL PLAN…
DON’T FORGET TO CHECK YOUR INBOX!
I send out exclusive step-by-step prep tips for these meal plans in my weekly email! Click to get on the list!
This week’s 21 Day Fix Meal Plan + WW Meal Plan –
A 21 Day Fix Meal plan with quick dinners plus a delicious breakfast to get you through the December craziness! WW points, printable grocery list, and meal planning spreadsheet included, too.
Breakfast: Gluten Free Make Ahead Freezer Waffles
- 4 cups of Bob’s Red Mill Gluten Free Rolled Oats
- 4 tsp baking powder
- 6 T of arrowroot flour
- 4 T of raw sugar
- 3 eggs
- 2 cups of vanilla almond milk
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 4 T melted butter, vegan butter, or coconut oil (we love it with vegan butter best)
- coconut or avocado oil cooking spray
Monday: *NEW* Instant Pot Chicken and Dumplings
21 Day Fix: 1 RED, 1/2 YELLOW, 2 GREEN, 2 TSP (per serving) | Link for WW Personal Points: Instant Pot Chicken and Dumplings | [Recipe makes 4 servings]
- Olive oil cooking spray
- 1 lb. chicken tenderloins, chicken breast, or chicken thighs
- 1 cup celery
- 2 cups carrots
- 1 small onion
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 4 cups low sodium chicken stock or broth
- 1 small head of cauliflower
- 1 cup unsweetened almond or cashew milk
- Himalayan or sea salt
- ground black pepper
- 3 1/2 Tbsp butter or vegan butter
- (optional) fresh parsley and/or thyme
- 1 cup gluten free baking flour (be sure it has xantham gum in it or you will need to add)
- 2 tsp baking powder
- (optional) 1 Tbsp chopped fresh chives
Tuesday: Mini Bell Pepper Nachos
21 Day Fix: 1 RED, 2 GREEN, 1/2 BLUE plus toppings (per serving) | WW link for personal points: Mini Bell Pepper Nachos (don’t forget to count toppings!) | [Recipe makes 4 servings]
- homemade salt-free taco seasoning OR the following spices:
- chili powder
- ground cumin
- garlic powder
- sprinkle of salt
- 1 lb ground meat (I used 95% lean ground beef)
- 1 lb mini peppers
- 2/3 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 cups prepared fresh salsa
- fresh cilantro
- optional additional toppings – avocado, plain Greek yogurt, olives, etc.
21 Day Fix: 1 GREEN, 1 RED, 1 BLUE, 1 TSP (per serving) | WW link for personal points: Low Carb Cheesy Chicken and Broccoli Casserole | [Recipe makes 4 servings]
- 2 cups of cauliflower rice
- 2 cups of broccoli florets
- 1 lb of chicken tenderloins4 tsp of rice flour or gf flour blend
- 4 tsp vegan butter or ghee
- 1 cup of unsweetened original almond milk
- 1 1/3 cups shredded cheddar cheese (use Daiya for dairy free!)
- Himalayan salt
Thursday: Instant Pot Asian Steak Lettuce Wraps
21 Day Fix: 1 RED, 1/2 GREEN, 1/2 TSP (per serving) | WW link for personal points: Asian Steak Lettuce Wraps | [Recipe makes 4-6 servings]
- 1 –1 1/2lb flank steak (can sub ground beef)
- 2 tsp coconut or olive oil
- 1/4 cup of honey
- 1/3 cup coconut aminos
- 1 T tomato paste
- sea salt
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 T finely chopped fresh ginger
- 2 tsp gluten free flour (sub arrowroot or tapioca for paleo)
- matchstick carrots and/or thinly sliced red cabbage
- cilantro and/or green onions for garnish
- Boston or Bibb lettuce
Dip – 21 Day Fix: 1 RED, 1/2 BLUE (per serving) | WW link for personal points: Healthy Buffalo Chicken Dip | [Recipe makes 4 servings]
Rest of plate – 1 GREEN, 1 YELLOW (per serving)
- 1 lb boneless skinless breast tenderloins or about 2 cups of shredded, cooked chicken breast
- 1 cup of chicken broth or water
- salt, pepper, garlic powder
- olive oil spray
- ⅔ cup of 2% plain Greek yogurt (I love Fage brand)
- ⅓ cup of small curd cottage cheese (I love Friendship whipped brand)
- 1/3 cup of hot sauce
- 1/3 cup of blue cheese
- 1/2 cup of sharp cheddar cheese
- (optional) green onion
- raw carrots & celery
- corn tortillas