A Healthy Meal plan with NEW recipes to please the whole family. This meal plan has 5 dinners and breakfast to help you stay on track with your nutrition goals. Plus 21 Day Fix Containers, WW personal points, and a meal planning spreadsheet included, too.
Healthy Meal Plan
It’s been a little bit since we published a new weekly meal plan here, but it was awesome having full plans to follow for the whole month of January. We are already underway with planning volume 16, but for now, I am also excited about a brand new weekly meal plan! 🙌
This one has a couple new recipes on it – including the super delicious Healthier Cheesy Hashbrown Casserole and this quick and easy Ground Chicken Stir Fry with Green Beans. I have also been craving Lasagna Soup, so I am looking forward to prepping that this week.
If you need a lunch idea, I would recommend something without yellows and blues – like these Air Fryer Chicken Tenders with Everything Bagel Seasoning + Maple Mustard Sauce. You can add some fresh veggies to dip in the maple mustard sauce, or have this over a salad and use the sauce as a dressing. So good!
About This Meal Plan
If you have been following full plans, are new to my weekly meal plans, each week there are five dinners and a breakfast planned out, along with a lunch suggestion. These allow for more flexibility, but the meal plan still follows the 21 Day Fix containers and also includes WW personal points. This plan is perfect for anyone who is interested in healthy eating, portion control, prioritizing whole foods, and living a healthy lifestyle.
Grocery List and Prep Tips
The grocery list can be found in my weekly email for email subscribers! In the weekly email there are also step-by-step prep tips for these meal plans which makes the week go SOO much smoother in the prep department. It’s not too late to become an email subscriber and get these resources. Just click the link to join!
For 21 Day FIX | Portion Fix Meal Plan Followers
So, all five dinners and a breakfast are already loaded into a meal planning spreadsheet for you here. Just add in lunch and snacks and make any adjustments you need. Note: Click the spreadsheet link, make a copy when prompted, and save it to your computer (won’t work quite as well on a phone).
If paper and pencil is more your thing:
Weight Watchers Meal Plan Followers
Each recipe on this meal plan has a link to find your personal points. If you go to the recipe card on each blog post you will find the link in the “notes” section. Click on that link and it will take you to the Weight Watchers website where you can see the points for the recipe and add it to your day (but you must be logged into your account).
You can see how the whole week fits together on the 1.30.23 Meal Plan at a Glance Spreadsheet
For best results: click the spreadsheet link, make a copy when prompted, and save it to your computer (won’t work quite as well on a phone).
I would recommend something without yellows and blues – like these Air Fryer Chicken Tenders with Everything Bagel Seasoning + Maple Mustard Sauce. You can add some fresh veggies to dip in the maple mustard sauce, or have this over a salad and use the sauce as a dressing. So good!
When I meal plan I always start by planning my dinners. Then breakfast, then lunch. And finally, I fill in my snacks for the day with my remaining macros, points, or containers.
Healthy Snack Ideas | 21 Day Fix Snacks this post is a great way to get ideas for the containers, points, or macros you have leftover after you plan the rest of your day!
It’s still important to follow the 21 Day Fix plan on Saturdays and Sundays for optimal results, but you will likely have leftover meals and ingredients after following this healthy weekly meal plan. And, so, to eliminate food waste, take inventory of your fridge and pantry at the end of the week and create a plan for the weekend. Many people like to get some healthy takeout one night – think yummy salads with grilled protein or a slice of veggie pizza – and we have this helpful Healthy Weekend Meals post to help you even more!
You are in luck! I have 14 FREE and FULL 21 Day Fix Meal Plans for all of the calorie brackets ready to go for you!
This Week’s Plan
- 1 recipe Cream of Chicken Soup Substitute see below
- 6½ cups frozen shredded hash browns (about 20-24oz) thawed. FYI – I measured frozen, but used them thawed
- ¼ cup yellow onion, diced about ½ of a small onion
- ¾ cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1⅓ cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoon pecorino romano cheese (or sub more cheddar)
- 1 Tablespoon + 1 teaspoon butter can sub vegan butter
- 1½ cups gluten free cornflakes, crushed can sub regular cornflakes
- ¼ teaspoon salt There is already a decent amount of salt in the recipe, so if you are sensitive, you can leave it out, but it helps to flavor up the potatoes.
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 dash black pepper optional – I leave this out because I don’t love black pepper
Healthier Cream of Chicken Soup Substitute
- 4 teaspoons gluten free flour
- 4 teaspoons butter
- ¾ cup unsweetened almond milk
- ¾ cup chicken broth or stock
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 1/4 lb Italian poultry sausage ground turkey, or lean ground beef
- 1 onion
- 4 cloves garlic
- 4 cups chicken broth or stock
- 28 oz crushed tomatoes
- 14 oz tomato sauce
- Fresh basil
- 2 cups fresh spinach chopped
- 6 gluten free lasagna noodles broken into bite sized pieces (or use whole wheat)
- 1 1/2 cups ricotta
- 3/4 cup shredded mozzarella
- 1/3 cup parmesan cheese I use Pecorino Romano
- 1 lb ground meat of your choice we using love lean ground beef
- 3 cups cauliflower rice can be frozen
- 1 cup low sodium tomato sauce
- 1-2 tablespoons salt free taco seasoning
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1-2 tablespoons water if needed
- Your favorite taco toppings
- 4-5 lb chicken
- avocado oil or olive oil cooking spray or sub with a little oil brushed onto the skin
- half lemon and onion to put inside the chicken
- fresh herbs garnish
- 1/2-1 tsp kosher salt
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp paprika or smoked paprika
- optional – sprinkle of thyme
- 4 teaspoons butter or vegan butter divided
- ¼ cup gluten free spaghetti broken up into small pieces
- 1 cup brown rice
- 1 ¼ cup low sodium chicken broth or stock
- ½ teaspoon minced dried onion
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon turmeric
- ¼-½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon dried parsley
- 1 lb Fresh green beans cleaned and ends removed; or buy the cleaned steam-in-the bag green beans to save more time
- 2 tsp Avocado oil can sub olive oil or coconut oil
- 1 lb Ground chicken
- 1 Tbsp Tomato paste
- ⅓ cup Coconut aminos can sub low sodium soy sauce if not gluten free
- 2 cloves Garlic minced or grated, can sub garlic powder
- 1 Tbsp Ginger grated, can sub ground ginger
- ¼ cup Honey or maple syrup
- 1 dash Salt
- 1 dash Crushed red pepper optional
- Brown rice or cauliflower rice for serving
- Olive oil spray I used my evo
- 1 whole grain wrap tortilla, or flatbread
- 1 teaspoon butter can sub vegan butter or ghee
- 1/2 cup chicken breast diced and cooked
- 1/4-1/3 cup hot sauce more sauce, more spice!
- 2 tablespoons ricotta cheese
- 2 1/2 tablespoons blue cheese
- 3 tablespoons shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 tablespoon diced red onion
- Garlic powder
- Parsley optional garnish
Leave a Reply