A Healthy Meal plan with delicious, easy dinners plus a sheet pan breakfast for easy meal prep! Also enjoy a brand *NEW* side dish recipe – crispy air fryer sweet potato fries! Plus 21 Day Fix Containers, WW points, and a meal planning spreadsheet included, too.
Healthy Meal Plan
It’s gorgeous out here in PA today and we finally have a break from sports for an afternoon. As much as I love it, I am excited to sit on the porch with a cocktail this evening without anywhere to be.
Until tomorrow morning, that is.
Anyway, I am excited for next week’s meal plan! I love prepping a big tray of Eggplant Parmesan on Sundays to enjoy for a quick and satisfying dinner. We also have three track meets and swimming after school, so I am using my crock pot multiple times. Oh – and spring Fridays call for Burgers and Fries – and these NEW Air Fryer Sweet Potato Fries are so freaking easy and delicious and, dare I say it, actually crispy??!! I can’t wait for you guys to try!
For lunch, I’m really in the mood for Chicken Salad with Grapes now that the weather is getting slightly warmer. I like it over a big serving of mixed greens to get some green in early in the day! I also plan to use leftover Baked Eggplant Parmesan on one of the days, and if you do the same, just watch your blue container.
There’s lots of room to make some pasta or a grain like brown rice – or use a yellow treat swap instead. If you need an idea, just let me know!
Fit Healthy Meal Plans
In case you missed it, we launched a Brand New Meal Planning App called Fit Healthy Meal Plans! This app is the perfect way to take my Meal Plan inspo and totally customize YOUR plan + grocery list! It’s seriously a game changer for all my meal planning peeps!!!
Click here to read more, but just reach out if you have any questions!
App users – We made a little tweak to the meal plan format that I think is going to be more helpful! Check it out and let us know what you think!
About This Meal Plan
If you have been following full plans, and are new to my weekly meal plans, each week there are five dinners and a breakfast planned out, along with a lunch suggestion.
These weekly plans allow for more flexibility, but the meal plan still follows the 21 Day Fix containers and also includes WW points. This plan is perfect for anyone who is interested in healthy eating, portion control, prioritizing whole foods, and living a healthy lifestyle.
Grocery List and Prep Tips
The grocery list can be found in my weekly email for email subscribers! In the weekly email there are also step-by-step prep tips for these meal plans which makes the week go SOO much smoother in the prep department. It’s not too late to become an email subscriber and get these resources. Just click the link to sign up – it’s FREE!
For 21 Day FIX | Portion Fix Meal Plan Followers
So, all five dinners and a breakfast are already loaded into a meal planning spreadsheet for you here. Just add in lunch and snacks and make any adjustments you need. Note: Click the spreadsheet link, make a copy when prompted, and save it to your computer (won’t work quite as well on a phone).
If paper and pencil is more your thing try these:
Weight Watchers Meal Plan Followers
We are working on converting each recipe on the site to the new WW points system. Some recipes still have a link to find your personal points, while others have the points listed. In both cases, if you go to the recipe card on each blog post you will find the WW points info in the “notes” section. Thank you for bearing with us while we work on adapting to the new system!
You can see how the whole week fits together on the 4.24.23 Meal Plan at a Glance Spreadsheet.
For best results: click the spreadsheet link, make a copy when prompted, and save it to your computer (won’t work quite as well on a phone).
I’m really in the mood for Chicken Salad with Grapes now that the weather is getting slightly warmer. I like it over a big serving of mixed greens to get some green in early in the day!
I also plan to use leftover Baked Eggplant Parmesan on one of the days, and if you do the same, just watch your blue container. The Eggplant Parm is even super yummy with half the amount of cheese, too!
For other lunch ideas, check out this popular post – 35+ High Protein Lunch Ideas!
When I meal plan I always start by planning my dinners. Then breakfast, then lunch. And finally, I fill in my snacks for the day with my remaining macros, points, or containers.
Healthy Snack Ideas | 21 Day Fix Snacks this post is a great way to get ideas for the containers, points, or macros you have leftover after you plan the rest of your day!
It’s still important to follow the 21 Day Fix plan on Saturdays and Sundays for optimal results, but you will likely have leftover meals and ingredients after following this healthy weekly meal plan. And, so, to eliminate food waste, take inventory of your fridge and pantry at the end of the week and create a plan for the weekend. Many people like to get some healthy takeout one night – think yummy salads with grilled protein or a slice of veggie pizza – and we have this helpful Healthy Weekend Meals post to help you even more!
You are in luck! I have 16 FREE and FULL 21 Day Fix Meal Plans for all of the calorie brackets ready to go for you!
This Week’s Plan
- 8 slices all natural turkey bacon without nitrates or preservatives I love Applegate
- 1/4 red onion roughly chopped
- 2 large sweet potatoes peeled (optional) and diced
- 4 cups Brussels sprouts chopped or quartered if large
- 4 teaspoons olive oil
- Himalayan or sea salt
- 3 pounds eggplant I like smaller ones because the big ones tend to have a lot of seeds
- 2 ⅓ cups tomato sauce or homemade tomato sauce
- Olive oil cooking spray or 2 tsp olive oil
- 1 2/3 cups mozzarella cheese
- 1/3 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1 lb organic ground turkey or chicken be sure cook through for crock pot version
- 2 cups bell peppers diced
- 1/2 cup canned black beans rinsed
- 1/2 cup corn
- 1/2 red onion diced
- 1 garlic clove minced
- 10 oz tomatoes and green chilies 1 can
- 1/2 cup uncooked quinoa
- 1-2 tablespoon Salt Free Taco Seasoning or sub 1 Tbsp chili powder and 1 tsp cumin
- Organic chicken broth 1 cup for crock pot; 1/2 cup for Instant Pot
- 2/3 cup shredded cheddar cheese or Mexican blend
- Sprinkle salt and pepper
- Fresh lime
- Lettuce wraps or corn tortillas optional
- 1/2 large yellow or red onion sliced
- 3-4 cloves fresh garlic minced or pressed
- 1 lb. boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 3 1/2 cups cherry or grape tomatoes halved
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar 3 tbsp. for the IP
- 2 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper optional
- Sea salt and fresh ground pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil chopped
- 2/3 cup mozzarella cheese shredded
- Cooking oil spray
- 1 lb Fresh green beans cleaned and ends removed; or buy the cleaned steam-in-the bag green beans to save more time
- 2 tsp Avocado oil can sub olive oil or coconut oil
- 1 lb Ground chicken
- 1 Tbsp Tomato paste
- ⅓ cup Coconut aminos can sub low sodium soy sauce if not gluten free
- 2 cloves Garlic minced or grated, can sub garlic powder
- 1 Tbsp Ginger grated, can sub ground ginger
- ¼ cup Honey or maple syrup
- 1 dash Salt
- 1 dash Crushed red pepper optional
- Brown rice or cauliflower rice for serving
- 1 lb ground chicken
- ¼ cup BBQ Sauce recipe below, can sub store bought + more for serving
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- ¼ teaspoon onion powder
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- Dash black pepper optional
- 1/2 cup sharp cheddar cheese diced up into small cubes or shredded (omit for dairy free)
- Olive oil cooking spray
Optional Burger Toppings:
- More BBQ Sauce
- Sharp cheddar or cheese of your choice and/or avocado
- Lettuce, tomatoes, caramelized onions or red onion
- Gluten free or Whole Wheat Bun or lettuce wraps GF: I like Canyon Bakehouse or Udis
- 1/2 cup tomato paste
- 1/4 cup coconut aminos can sub low sodium soy sauce if not gluten-free
- 3 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- ½ tablespoon yellow mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- Sprinkle sea or Himalayan salt and black pepper
- 2-3 tablespoons of water
- 2 Sweet Potatoes
- Avocado oil + Avocado oil spray
- Salt to taste
- Garlic powder to taste
- 1 Egg white if your potatoes are large, you may need 2