A Healthy Weekly Meal Plan with some summer veggie-forward meals. This meal plan has breakfast, lunch, and 5 dinner ideas to make your life a little easier this week. Plus 21 Day Fix Containers, WW points, and a meal planning spreadsheet included, too.
Healthy Meal Plan
School starts for my kids in a week and a half so we are cramming in all the last minute summer fun this past week and next! It’s been a great summer, and I’m sad to see it end! But I’m hanging on to summer still with produce, keeping my farmstand obsession strong!
My summer veggie inspo for this week is eggplant. My mom made a big batch of ratatouille for us and it really is the world’s greatest way to eat your veggies. And I LOVE eggplant parmesan using that farm stand eggplant (or my garden if it ever shows up!) You can add any protein to the ratatouille – shrimp is delish but I also love chicken sausage in the air fryer. You can add in some pasta or brown rice too!
For breakfast I’m thinking Sheet Pan Breakfast where you can feel free to swap in your favorite summer veggies or even some regular potatoes instead of sweet potatoes to switch it up.
Have a delicious week!
Fit Healthy Meal Plans
In case you missed it, we launched a Brand New Meal Planning App called Fit Healthy Meal Plans! This app is the perfect way to take my Meal Plan inspo and totally customize YOUR plan + grocery list! It’s seriously a game changer for all my meal planning peeps!!!
Click here to read more, but just reach out if you have any questions!
App Users- We are still adding to the Summer Favorites category on the app, but will be adding Fall Favorites soon! Do you have any requests to hit the app first? Find Summer Favorites and more on the Fit Healthy Meal Plans app!
About This Meal Plan
If you have been following full plans, and are new to my weekly meal plans, each week there are five dinners and a breakfast planned out, along with a lunch suggestion.
These weekly plans allow for more flexibility, but the meal plan still follows the 21 Day Fix containers and also includes WW points. This plan is perfect for anyone who is interested in healthy eating, portion control, prioritizing whole foods, and living a healthy lifestyle.
Grocery List and Prep Tips
The grocery list can be found in my weekly email for email subscribers! In the weekly email there are also printable prep tips for these meal plans which makes the week go SOO much smoother in the prep department. It’s not too late to become an email subscriber and get these resources. Just click the link to sign up – it’s FREE!
For 21 Day FIX | Portion Fix Meal Plan Followers
So, all five dinners and a breakfast are already loaded into a meal planning spreadsheet for you here. Just add in lunch and snacks and make any adjustments you need. Note: Click the spreadsheet link, make a copy when prompted, and save it to your computer (won’t work quite as well on a phone).
If paper and pencil is more your thing try these:
Weight Watchers Meal Plan Followers
We are working on converting each recipe on the site to the new WW points system. Some recipes still have a link to find your personal points, while others have the points listed. In both cases, if you go to the recipe card on each blog post you will find the WW points info in the “notes” section. Thank you for bearing with us while we work on adapting to the new system!
You can see how the whole week fits together on the 8.21.23 Meal Plan at a Glance Spreadsheet.
For best results: click the spreadsheet link, make a copy when prompted, and save it to your computer (won’t work quite as well on a phone).
Easy Asian Salad with Honey Ginger Vinaigrette. This salad is SO easy because you are just opening bags of chopped salad and veggies. Minimal chopping is needed and you can use any kind of chicken, including rotisserie. You can mix and match your toppings based on what containers and macros you have!
For other lunch ideas, check out this popular post – 35+ High Protein Lunch Ideas!
When I meal plan I always start by planning my dinners. Then breakfast, then lunch. And finally, I fill in my snacks for the day with my remaining macros, points, or containers.
Healthy Snack Ideas | 21 Day Fix Snacks this post is a great way to get ideas for the containers, points, or macros you have leftover after you plan the rest of your day!
It’s still important to follow the 21 Day Fix plan on Saturdays and Sundays for optimal results, but you will likely have leftover meals and ingredients after following this healthy weekly meal plan. And, so, to eliminate food waste, take inventory of your fridge and pantry at the end of the week and create a plan for the weekend. Many people like to get some healthy takeout one night – think yummy salads with grilled protein or a slice of veggie pizza – and we have this helpful Healthy Weekend Meals post to help you even more!
You are in luck! I have 17 FREE and FULL 21 Day Fix Meal Plans for all of the calorie brackets ready to go for you!
This Week’s Plan
- 8 slices all natural turkey bacon without nitrates or preservatives I love Applegate
- 1/4 red onion roughly chopped
- 2 large sweet potatoes peeled (optional) and diced
- 4 cups Brussels sprouts chopped or quartered if large
- 4 teaspoons olive oil
- Himalayan or sea salt
- 1/2 cup avocado oil can sub olive oil, but it will separate/solidify in the fridge and need to come to room temp
- 3/4 tsp sesame oil
- 3 Tbsp rice vinegar or sub apple cider vinegar
- 2 1/2 Tbsp honey
- 1 1/2 Tbsp coconut aminos or sub low sodium soy sauce
- sprinkle of salt
- 1 tsp grated ginger optional, but highly recommended
- 3 pounds eggplant I like smaller ones because the big ones tend to have a lot of seeds
- 2 ⅓ cups tomato sauce or homemade tomato sauce
- Olive oil cooking spray or 2 tsp olive oil
- 1 2/3 cups mozzarella cheese
- 1/3 cup Parmesan cheese
- Olive oil spray
- 1 lb white fish – I use turbo, flounder, or mahi-mahi (you can sub shrimp)
- 1- 1 1/2 Tbsp salt free taco seasoning
- 1 bunch Cilantro
- 1 lime
- 1 cup mango diced
- 2/3 cup avocado diced
- 1/4 red onion diced
- 1 tablespoon jalapeño diced
- 1 lime
- 1 Tbsp cilantro chopped
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 lime
- 2 Tbsp cilantro
To assemble tacos
- 8 corn tortillas you can sub 4 flour tortillas instead – on the 21 day Fix, you can have 1 flour or TWO corn for a yellow.
- olive oil spray
- Shredded lettuce or cabbage
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- Sprinkle pepper
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 1 teaspoon olive oil or olive oil cooking oil spray
- 4 teaspoons butter or vegan butter divided
- ¼ cup gluten free spaghetti broken up into small pieces
- 1 cup brown rice
- 1 ¼ cup low sodium chicken broth or stock
- ½ teaspoon minced dried onion
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon turmeric
- ¼-½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon dried parsley
- 2 -3 large zucchini and/or yellow squash sliced into half moons
- 2 teaspoon olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Optional garnish Parmesan cheese and fresh herbs make a great garnish to finish off your side dish!
Kung Pao Sauce:
- 4 tablespoons coconut aminos
- 3 tablespoons honey or maple syrup
- 1 1/2 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 2 1/2 teaspoons toasted sesame oil
- 1/2 teaspoon chili garlic paste or sub sriracha to taste (I used 1/2 tsp and then added more at the end to my bowl)
- 2 cloves garlic pressed or minced
- 2 teaspoon fresh ginger grated or minced
- 1 teaspoon arrowroot powder or cornstarch
Chicken and Veggie Ramen Stir Fry:
- 2 brown rice ramen noodle cakes
- Hot tap water
- 1 lb chicken tenderloins cut into bite sized pieces
- 3 teaspoons olive oil or coconut oil divided
- 1 1/2 cups fresh broccoli florets cut into small pieces
- 2 cups sliced bell peppers I used 2 green peppers
- 1/2 cup sliced yellow onions
- 1-2 tablespoons water
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger minced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 5 cloves garlic chopped
- 1 onion chopped
- 3 tablespoons fresh basil chopped
- 1 large zucchini cubed
- 1 green bell pepper diced
- 1 eggplant cubed
- 2 cans stewed Italian tomatoes with basil 15 oz each
- Shaved Parmesan cheese optional