A 21 Day Fix Meal plan with dinner and breakfast planned out to cook a delicious week of healthy fall comfort food. WW points, printable grocery list, and meal planning spreadsheet included, too. This post contains affiliate links for products I’m obsessed with.
It’s been a rough week of sleep around here. Not sure what exactly is going on, but this Momma is tired! And in need of some comfort food.
So, this week’s meal plan is full of healthy fall goodness that will help me forget just how sleep deprived I really am!
I included my *NEW* Taco Stuffed Acorn Squash that my Ask the Fit Foodie community has been going CRAZY over, ever since I gave them a sneak peak at it last week. I know, Taco and acorn squash seems like a strange combo… but trust me, you won’t regret it! I am pretty excited about Zuppa Toscana and Instant Pot Chicken Curry and Rice too! So. Much. YUM!
Not sure where to start? Or feel like you spend the whole day in the kitchen on Sunday? You need to subscribe to my email list! I send out a weekly prep checklist to keep you organized in the kitchen every night of the week!
Ready to go? All five dinners and a breakfast are already loaded into a *7 day template* meal planning spreadsheet for you here – just add in lunch and your snacks. (Don’t forget to make a copy of the spreadsheet – you won’t be able to access it any other way). If you aren’t following the meal plan exactly or can’t find certain ingredients, that’s ok. Swap out what you need, and the containers will auto adjust!
Prefer pencil and paper? Use this 21 Day Fix Meal Planner PDF to track your containers and water intake. It’s so helpful!
Have a yummy week!
IF YOU WANT A FULL PLAN, I HAVE SEVEN FREE COMPLETE PLANS THAT YOU CAN USE FOR YOUR WEEK:
OR, TRY A RECENT Ultimate Portion Fix MEAL PLAN…
THIS 21 DAY FIX EATING PLAN DOESN’T FIT WHAT YOU NEED RIGHT NOW? I’VE GOT YOU COVERED!
DON’T FORGET TO CHECK YOUR INBOX!
I send out exclusive step-by-step prep tips for these meal plans in my weekly email! Click to get on the list!
THIS WEEK’S 21 DAY FIX MEAL PLAN AND WW MEAL PLAN-
21 Day Fix: 1/2 RED, 1 GREEN, 1 YELLOW, 1 TSP (per serving) | WW Blue: 6 points (per serving) | [Recipe makes 4 servings]
Tip: Don’t forget to 1.5 or 2x the recipe, if you plan to eat this for breakfast all week!
- 8 slices of all natural turkey bacon without nitrates or preservatives (I love Applegate)
- 1/4 of a red onion
- 2 large sweet potatoes
- 4 cups of Brussels sprouts
- olive oil
- Himalayan or sea salt
21 Day Fix: 1 RED, 1 GREEN, 1 YELLOW, 1/4 BLUE, 2 tsp(per serving) | WW Blue: 11 points (per serving) | [Recipe makes 6 servings]
Tip: No Instant Pot? Try this oven version: Momma’s Meatloaf | Gluten Free Meatloaf [21 Day Fix | WW]
- 1 1/2lbs of lean, grass fed ground beef
- 1/4 cup seasoned breadcrumbs (we use gluten free)
- 1/4 onion
- 7 cloves of garlic
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup of shredded pecorino romano, plus more for topping (Locatelli brand is the best)
- 1 tsp of dry parsley or 1 T freshly chopped parsley
- 1 (8 oz) can tomato sauce
- 3 cups of quartered and peeled golden potatoes
- 3 cups of baby carrots
- 3 T vegan butter or ghee
- 1 cup of chicken broth or stock
- salt, pepper
Tuesday: *NEW* Taco Stuffed Acorn Squash
21 Day Fix: 1 GREEN, 1/2 YELLOW, 1 RED, 1/2 BLUE (per serving) | WW: Green – 7 points, Blue – 2 points; Purple – 2 points (per serving) | [Recipe makes 4 servings]
- 2 large acorn squash
- olive oil
- 1 1/2 lbs lean ground beef – I love Butcher Box grass fed beef (can sub 99% turkey for WW)
- 1 cup of tomato sauce
- salt free taco seasoning
- ⅔ cup of sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup of corn (optional – omit for no yellow)
- 1/2 cup of black beans (optional – omit for no yellow)
- garnish – cilantro
Salmon – 21 Day Fix: 1 RED, 1 TSP (per serving) | WW Blue: 2 points (per serving) | [Recipe makes 4 servings]
Risotto – 21 Day Fix: 1 YELLOW, 1/2 GREEN, 1/3 BLUE, 1/2 TSP (per serving) | WW Blue: 6 points (per serving) | [Recipe makes 6 servings]
- 1 1/4 pounds of wild Alaskan Salmon
- 4 tsp olive oil
- fresh lemon
- Himalayan salt
- 1 1/2 cups short grain brown rice
- 3 cups diced butternut squash, fresh or frozen is fine
- 1/3–2/3 cup Parmesan cheese
- 2 cups of low sodium chicken broth (for stovetop increase to 3 cups)
- 1 T of Butter
- 1 small Shallot
- 2 cloves of garlic
- Coconut milk- 1-2 T (optional)
- Fresh sage for garnish
21 Day Fix: 1 RED, 1 YELLOW, 2/3 GREEN, 1/3 BLUE (per serving) | WW Blue: 7 points (per serving) | [Recipe makes 6 servings]
- olive oil
- 1 1/3 lb spicy chicken or turkey sausage
- 1/2 of a large, or 1 small onion
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 3 cups of cubed baby potatoes
- 1/2 cup of roasted red peppers
- 4 cups of organic, low sodium chicken stock (can sub broth)
- 3 cups of chopped kale (can sub spinach)
- 1/3 – 2/3 cup of full fat coconut milk
- crushed red pepper
- optional fresh basil for garnish
21 Day Fix: 1 YELLOW, 1 RED, 1/2 GREEN, 1/4 BLUE, 1/2 TSP (per serving) | WW: Green- 10 points, Blue- 8 points, Purple- 3 points (per serving) | [Recipe makes 4 servings]
- avocado or coconut oil
- 2T ginger
- 2–3 cloves of garlic
- 1 T + yellow curry powder
- 1 cup brown rice
- 1 1/4 cup chicken broth or stock
- 2 + cups of frozen butternut squash
- 1lb boneless chicken tenders or chicken thighs
- 1/3 cup Coconut milk
- Garnish with green onion + cilantro (optional)