A 21 Day Fix Meal plan with five dinners and a breakfast, including yummy meals perfect for the summer to fall transition! WW points, printable grocery list, and meal planning spreadsheet included, too. This post contains affiliate links for products I’m obsessed with.
This week’s meal plan is a perfect combination of end of summer meals with some tastes of fall thrown in. You know I love to squeeze every last ounce out of summer that I can, but also fully embrace fall creeping up.
So, join me holding onto summer by using the grill to make some yummy steak and cooking up summer veggies in soup and side dishes… while also welcoming fall with Stuffed Acorn Squash and apple cinnamon overnight oats.
If you need a lunch idea- try the *NEW* Healthy Buffalo Chicken Dip Recipe with some veggie dippers! You will not be disappointed!
And if you aren’t on my email list, get to it! I send out a weekly prep checklist to keep you organized in the kitchen every night of the week!
All five dinners and a breakfast are already loaded into a *7 day template* meal planning spreadsheet for you here – just add in lunch and your snacks. (Don’t forget to make a copy of the spreadsheet – you won’t be able to access it any other way). If you aren’t following the meal plan exactly or can’t find certain ingredients, that’s ok. Swap out what you need, and the containers will auto adjust!
Prefer pencil and paper? Use this 21 Day Fix Meal Planner PDF to track your containers and water intake. It’s so helpful!
Have a yummy week!
IF YOU WANT A FULL PLAN, I HAVE SEVEN FREE COMPLETE PLANS THAT YOU CAN USE FOR YOUR WEEK:
OR, TRY A RECENT 21 DAY FIX MEAL PLAN…
THIS 21 DAY FIX EATING PLAN DOESN’T FIT WHAT YOU NEED RIGHT NOW? I’VE GOT YOU COVERED!
DON’T FORGET TO CHECK YOUR INBOX!
I send out exclusive step-by-step prep tips for these meal plans in my weekly email! Click to get on the list!
THIS WEEK’S 21 DAY FIX MEAL PLAN AND WW MEAL PLAN-
Breakfast: Apple Cinnamon Overnight Oats
21 Day Fix: 1 YELLOW, 1/2 PURPLE (per serving) | WW Blue: 4 points (per serving) | [Recipe makes 5 servings]
- 1 2/3 cups gluten-free rolled oats
- 1 2/3 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 2 1/2 cup diced apple
- ground cinnamon
- maple syrup or honey
21 Day Fix: 1 RED, 2 GREEN, (per serving) | WW Blue: 0 points (per serving | [Recipe makes 4 servings]
- 1 cup of diced carrots
- 1 cup of chopped celery
- 1/2 diced onion
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 zucchini
- 1 1/2 cups of fresh string beans
- 1 1/2 cups of spinach
- 32 oz of organic, low sodium vegetable or chicken stock
- 1 can of diced tomatoes (or fresh) – 14oz and 28oz cans both work great!
- 1 lb chicken breasts
- Himalayan salt
- Parmesan cheese
- Olive oil flavored cooking spray
Tacos- 21 Day Fix: 1 RED, 1 GREEN, plus taco toppings (per serving) | WW Blue: ZERO if you use 99% ground turkey; 5 points if you use 93% ground beef; plus taco toppings (per serving) | [Recipe makes 4 servings]
Pico- 21 Day Fix: 1/2 GREEN (per serving) | WW Blue: ZERO points (per serving) | [Recipe makes 6-8 servings]
- 1lb of ground meat of your choice (we using love lean ground beef)
- 3 cups of cauliflower rice (can be frozen)
- 1 cup of low sodium tomato sauce
- 1–2 T of salt free taco seasoning
- Your favorite taco toppings (don’t forget the taco shells!)
Pico de Gallo
- 1 pound tomatoes cut into ¼-inch pieces (I love using a variety of tomatoes)
- ¼ cup red onion
- ¼ cup fresh cilantro
- 2–3 jalapeno peppers
- 1 lime
- Sea or Himalayan salt
21 Day Fix: 1 RED, 1 1/2 GREEN, 1/2 BLUE, 1 TSP (per serving) | WW Blue: 4 points (per serving) | [Recipe makes 4 servings]
- 2 Acorn Squash
- 1 lb sweet or spicy poultry sausage
- olive oil
- olive oil spray
- 1/2 onion
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 2 cups of spinach
- 1/2 cup of feta cheese (or sub your favorite cheese)
- 2 T of pecorino romano
- sea or Himalayan salt
21 Day Fix: 1 RED, 1 GREEN, 1/4 BLUE, 1 YELLOW (per serving) | WW Blue: 5 points (per serving) | [Recipe makes 4 servings]
- 4 slices turkey bacon (nitrate-free)
- olive oil
- 1/2 medium red onion
- 2 cloves garlic
- 28 oz crushed tomatoes
- 1/4 cup plus 1 T of vodka (be sure it’s gluten free if you need)
- 4 Tbsp 2% plain Greek yogurt (or sub 1/3 cup full fat coconut milk)
- 1/3 cup Parmesan cheese and more for topping (for dairy free, sub Violife or another dairy free parm)
- 1 T chopped fresh basil
- dried oregano
- sprinkle of salt
- red pepper flakes(this is optional…feel free to leave out or add at the end to taste)
- 1 lb boneless chicken breasts, baked or grilled and cut into bite sized pieces
- gluten free Penne Pasta or Zoodles
Steak – 21 Day Fix: 1 RED, 1 TSP (per serving) | WW Blue: 5 points (per serving) | [Recipe makes 2 servings]
Zucchini – 21 Day Fix: 1 GREEN, 1 BLUE (per serving) | WW Blue: 4 points (per serving) | [Recipe makes 4 servings]
- 2 Strip Steaks (about 8 oz and at least 1. 5 inches thick)- You can also use Ribeye or Filet Mignon
- coarse Kosher or sea salt
- coarse ground black pepper
- olive oil
- salted butter or ghee
- olive oil spray
- 4 cups of zucchini
- 4 T chopped fresh basil
- Italian seasoning
- garlic powder
- 2/3 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/3 cup shredded Parmesan or Romano cheese
- 1/3 cup of feta cheese
- salt and fresh ground black pepper to taste
- dash of crushed red pepper (optional)