A Healthy Meal plan based on a full meal plan for the 21 Day Fix. This meal plan has 5 dinners and breakfast you can customize, but you can also easily follow the full plan instead to take the guesswork out of the week. Plus 21 Day Fix Containers, WW points, and a meal planning spreadsheet included, too.
Healthy Meal Plan
Hope you enjoyed last week’s weekly plan with lots of NEW recipes. Since it’s the first full week of a new month, we are going to follow a weekly plan based on the delicious Full Meal Plan Vol. 8! This way, you have the flexibility to either follow the full plan as written, or just use the breakfast and dinners, or any combination – whatever works for you!
If you don’t want to think, and just want to follow the full plan, head over to the 21 Day Fix Meal Plan Vol. 8 post and get your printables! If you want to pick and choose your meals for the week from this framework, keep reading!
I can’t decide which recipe I’m most excited for – Lasagna Roll Ups, Sheet Pan Nachos, or Butternut Squash Mac and Cheese! If you’ve been feeling under the weather the Instant Pot Chicken Noodle Soup will be a lifesaver – don’t ask me how I know! #somanygerms
About This Meal Plan
If you have been following full plans, and are new to my weekly meal plans, each week there are five dinners and a breakfast planned out, along with a lunch suggestion. These allow for more flexibility, but the meal plan still follows the 21 Day Fix containers and also includes WW points. This plan is perfect for anyone who is interested in healthy eating, portion control, prioritizing whole foods, and living a healthy lifestyle.
Grocery List and Prep Tips
The grocery list can be found in my weekly email for email subscribers! In the weekly email there are also step-by-step prep tips for these meal plans which makes the week go SOO much smoother in the prep department. It’s not too late to become an email subscriber and get these resources. Just click the link to sign up – it’s FREE!
For 21 Day FIX | Portion Fix Meal Plan Followers
So, all five dinners and a breakfast are already loaded into a meal planning spreadsheet (full plan version) or this version here (just breakfast, lunch, and dinner included). Just swap out lunch and snacks and make any adjustments you need. Note: Click the spreadsheet link, make a copy when prompted, and save it to your computer (won’t work quite as well on a phone).
If paper and pencil is more your thing:
Weight Watchers Meal Plan Followers
We are working on converting each recipe on the site to the new WW points system. Some recipes still have a link to find your personal points, while others have the points listed. In both cases, if you go to the recipe card on each blog post you will find the WW points info in the “notes” section. Thank you for bearing with us while we work on adapting to the new system!
You can see how the whole week fits together on the 2.6.23 Meal Plan at a Glance Spreadsheet (just breakfast, lunch, dinner) or Vol 8 Full Plan at a glance (all meals and snacks planned out)
For best results: click the spreadsheet link, make a copy when prompted, and save it to your computer (won’t work quite as well on a phone).
The good news is that if you want to follow the full plan that this week is based on, lunch is already figured out for you! Instant Pot BBQ Chicken and Cilantro Lime Slaw (in BBQ chicken post) is light but also warm and comforting – it’s SO yum!
When I meal plan I always start by planning my dinners. Then breakfast, then lunch. And finally, I fill in my snacks for the day with my remaining macros, points, or containers.
Healthy Snack Ideas | 21 Day Fix Snacks this post is a great way to get ideas for the containers, points, or macros you have leftover after you plan the rest of your day!
It’s still important to follow the 21 Day Fix plan on Saturdays and Sundays for optimal results, but you will likely have leftover meals and ingredients after following this healthy weekly meal plan. And, so, to eliminate food waste, take inventory of your fridge and pantry at the end of the week and create a plan for the weekend. Many people like to get some healthy takeout one night – think yummy salads with grilled protein or a slice of veggie pizza – and we have this helpful Healthy Weekend Meals post to help you even more!
You are in luck! I have 14 FREE and FULL 21 Day Fix Meal Plans for all of the calorie brackets ready to go for you!
This Week’s Plan
- 1/2 cup Bob’s Red Mill chia seeds
- 3-4 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder or raw cacao powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon optional
- 3-4 tablespoons pure maple syrup or honey
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups dairy free milk – almond or cashew are my favorites
- raspberries or other fruit
- homemade coconut whip cream – see this Strawberry Shortcake recipe for a quick tutorial
- 1- 24 eggs
- 1 cup water do 1 1/2 cups of water for over 1 dz eggs
- Ice water in large bowl deep enough to cover eggs completely
For the Homemade BBQ Sauce:
- 1/2 cup tomato paste
- 1/4 cup coconut aminos can sub low sodium soy sauce if not gluten-free
- 3 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- ½ tablespoon yellow mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- Sprinkle sea or Himalayan salt and black pepper
For the Chicken:
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon paprika
- Sprinkle pepper
- 1 -2 pounds boneless skinless chicken tenderloins or chicken breasts cut into smaller strips or chunks
For the Slaw:
- 3 tablespoons cilantro
- 4 cups coleslaw mix or chop your own cabbage
- 1/4 red onion cut into skinny strips
- ½-1 jalapeno diced and seeds removed
- 4 teaspoons maple syrup or honey
- Juice from 2 limes
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- Sprinkle of salt
- 8 whole wheat or GF lasagna noodles
- Olive oil spray
- 1 pound ground sweet Italian chicken sausage don’t like? Use lean ground beef or turkey
- 10 oz frozen chopped spinach thawed and completely drained or 2 cups of of fresh spinach, chopped small
- 8 oz part skim ricotta or cottage cheese I used cottage cheese and it was GREAT!
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 egg
- Salt and fresh pepper
- Sprinkle crushed red pepper optional
- 2 cups homemade or 1 jar of no sugar added, tomato pasta sauce (I like Rao’s)
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese shredded
- 8 corn tortillas
- Olive or avocado oil cooking spray
- 1 lb ground chicken beef, or turkey (or leftover meat as discussed in the post)
- 1 cup canned tomato sauce
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1-2 tablespoons Salt Free Taco Seasoning
- 2 cups frozen cauliflower rice optional
- 1/2 -1 cup homemade or store bought pico de gallo or chopped cherry tomatoes
- ⅔ -1 1/3 cups freshly shredded sharp cheddar or your favorite cheese I love using the full amount of cheese -or- doing half shredded cheese and half of my 21 Day Fix Freezable Cheese Sauce
- Optional toppings: diced avocado or guacamole FIXers – this would add more blue
- Diced red onion
- Plain greek yogurt
- 4-5 cloves garlic minced
- 1/2 teaspoon olive oil or olive oil spray
- 4 teaspoons butter, vegan butter, or ghee
- 4 teaspoons gluten free or whole wheat flour
- 1 3/4 cup original unsweetened almond or cashew milk
- 1/4 cup freshly shredded white cheddar cheese packed in tight
- 1/3 cup freshly shredded Parmesan Reggiano cheese packed in tight
- 2 tablespoon Pecorino Romano cheese or just sub extra Parmesan cheese
- Fresh ground pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt + more to taste
- Dash nutmeg and fresh parsley for garnish optional
- 2 teaspoons olive or avocado oil
- 1 small yellow onion or 1/2 of a large diced
- 2 cups diced carrots
- 1 cup diced celery
- 5 cloves garlic minced
- 2-3 tablespoons chopped fresh ginger I add even more bc I am obsessed !!
- 1 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 1 lb boneless chicken breast tenderloins chicken breasts, or chicken thighs
- 6 cups low sodium chicken broth
- Juice of 1/2 lemon optional – if you really like lemon flavor, you can add some lemon zest, too!
- Black pepper
- Gluten-free egg noodles I use 4 “nests” of this brand or gluten free noodle shape of your choice
- Fresh herbs – parsley, thyme, oregano are my favorites
- 2 Strip Steaks about 8 oz each and at least 1.5 inches thick You can also use Ribeye or Filet Mignon
- Coarse Kosher or sea salt
- Coarse ground black pepper
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salted butter or ghee
- 3 cups gluten free rotini or penne pasta
- 2 cups low sodium chicken broth or water for stovetop, follow pasta package directions
- ½ teaspoon dry mustard
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ -1 teaspoon salt
- 3 teaspoons butter
- 3 cups frozen butternut squash 1 10oz frozen bag
- 2 cups freshly shredded sharp cheddar cheese packed in tight
- 2 tablespoons Pecorino Romano or parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup gluten free breadcrumbs (optional) you can make these easily by putting a slice of bread in your blender
Leave a Reply