A Healthy Meal plan with a good mix of dinners – some comfort foods and some yummy springlike meals to get you through the early Spring temps. This meal plan has 5 easy dinners and a breakfast to help you plan your week! Plus 21 Day Fix Containers, WW points, and a meal planning spreadsheet included, too.
Healthy Meal Plan
I like planning meal plans based on weather, but March makes it hard – it was GORG on Wednesday this week, but today it is freezing and raining. Rude. So this week is a mix of yummy springtime flavors and comfort food faves!
I’m really looking forward to Quinoa and Black Bean Salad and Air Fryer Shrimp Tacos for bright, spring time flavors. But also, on this rainy day that Healthy Chicken Pot Pie sounds soo yummy!
Some HUGE News!
If you are in my Ask the Fit Foodie group, you already know that we launched a Brand New Meal Planning App! This app is the perfect way to take my Meal Plan inspo and totally customize YOUR plan + grocery list! It’s seriously gonna be a game changer!!!
Click here to read more, but just reach out if you have any questions!
Oh – and this week’s plan is already loaded into the app, ready for you to tweak it and make it YOUR OWN! 🙌🙌
About This Meal Plan
If you have been following full plans, and are new to my weekly meal plans, each week there are five dinners and a breakfast planned out, along with a lunch suggestion – this week, I’m making my Instant Pot Asian Steak Lettuce Wraps and making use of leftover Healthy Chicken Pot Pie too. It is delicious reheated!
These weekly plans allow for more flexibility, but the meal plan still follows the 21 Day Fix containers and also includes WW points. This plan is perfect for anyone who is interested in healthy eating, portion control, prioritizing whole foods, and living a healthy lifestyle.
Grocery List and Prep Tips
The grocery list can be found in my weekly email for email subscribers! In the weekly email there are also step-by-step prep tips for these meal plans which makes the week go SOO much smoother in the prep department. It’s not too late to become an email subscriber and get these resources. Just click the link to sign up – it’s FREE!
For 21 Day FIX | Portion Fix Meal Plan Followers
So, all five dinners and a breakfast are already loaded into a meal planning spreadsheet for you here. Just add in lunch and snacks and make any adjustments you need. Note: Click the spreadsheet link, make a copy when prompted, and save it to your computer (won’t work quite as well on a phone).
If paper and pencil is more your thing try these:
Weight Watchers Meal Plan Followers
We are working on converting each recipe on the site to the new WW points system. Some recipes still have a link to find your personal points, while others have the points listed. In both cases, if you go to the recipe card on each blog post you will find the WW points info in the “notes” section. Thank you for bearing with us while we work on adapting to the new system!
You can see how the whole week fits together on the 3.27.23 Meal Plan at a Glance Spreadsheet.
For best results: click the spreadsheet link, make a copy when prompted, and save it to your computer (won’t work quite as well on a phone).
If you need a lunch idea, Instant Pot Asian Steak Lettuce Wraps is a yummy one and fits into the week well. Definitely make use of leftover Healthy Chicken Pot Pie too. It is delicious reheated!
For other lunch ideas, check out this popular post – 35+ High Protein Lunch Ideas!
When I meal plan I always start by planning my dinners. Then breakfast, then lunch. And finally, I fill in my snacks for the day with my remaining macros, points, or containers.
Healthy Snack Ideas | 21 Day Fix Snacks this post is a great way to get ideas for the containers, points, or macros you have leftover after you plan the rest of your day!
It’s still important to follow the 21 Day Fix plan on Saturdays and Sundays for optimal results, but you will likely have leftover meals and ingredients after following this healthy weekly meal plan. And, so, to eliminate food waste, take inventory of your fridge and pantry at the end of the week and create a plan for the weekend. Many people like to get some healthy takeout one night – think yummy salads with grilled protein or a slice of veggie pizza – and we have this helpful Healthy Weekend Meals post to help you even more!
You are in luck! I have 16 FREE and FULL 21 Day Fix Meal Plans for all of the calorie brackets ready to go for you!
This Week’s Plan
- 8 eggs
- 1/4 cup almond milk
- 1/2 onion diced
- 8 slices turkey bacon
- 1 1/2 cups fresh spinach
- 1 cup mushrooms diced
- 1 cup shredded cheddar, crumbled feta, or other cheese of your choice
- Sea or Himalayan salt to taste
- Fresh cracked black pepper to taste
- Cooking oil spray
For the Pot Pie
- 3 teaspoons butter or vegan butter divided
- 1 ½ lbs chicken breast or tenderloins diced up small and seasoned with salt and pepper
- 1 cup carrots diced
- 1 cup celery diced
- 1 cup yellow onion diced
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- ¼ cup gluten free 1:1 baking flour
- ½ cup almond milk
- 1 cup chicken broth or stock can sub veggie broth
- ¼ – ½ teaspoon salt to taste
- Dash black pepper
- Dash dried thyme
- ½ cup frozen peas
For the Biscuit Topping
- 1 cup gluten free 1:1 baking flour*
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons butter or vegan butter melted
- ½ cup + 2 tablespoons almond or cashew milk
- 1 lb lean ground turkey
- 2 1/2 cups diced onion, tomato and peppers **you can use premade fresh salsa or 2 cans of Rotel
- 1/2 cup tomato sauce use homemade or no sugar added to count as a GREEN!
- 1 cup shredded zucchini
- 2 cups cooked quinoa
- 1 cup shredded cheddar or Mexican cheese blend
- 3 cloves garlic diced
- 1/3 cup avocado diced or sliced, optional
- 1 tablespoon chili powder + 2 tsp of cumin or 2T Salt Free Taco Seasoning
- fresh cilantro optional garnish
- 1 pound thinly sliced chicken breasts
- 2 extra large egg whites or sub whole egg
- 1 cup gluten free breadcrumbs you can use seasoned or unseasoned and season yourself with salt, garlic powder, and onion powder.
- Olive or avocado oil spray
For the Salad:
For the Dressing:
- Juice from 2 Limes you want around 2T of juice per lime, so grab extra in case your limes aren’t juicy
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 2-4 teaspoon maple syrup or honey honey is not vegan
- Sprinkle of salt
- 4 slices turkey bacon nitrate-free
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1/2 medium red onion chopped
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 28 oz crushed tomatoes
- 1/4 cup + 1 tablespoon of vodka be sure it’s gluten free if you need
- 4 tablespoons 2% plain Greek yogurt or sub 1/3 cup full fat coconut milk
- 1/3 cup Parmesan cheese and more for topping for dairy free, sub Violife or another dairy free parm
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil
- 2 teaspoon dried oregano flakes
- Sprinkle salt
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes or more to taste (this is optional…feel free to leave out or add at the end to taste)
- 1 lb boneless chicken breasts baked or grilled and cut into bite sized pieces
- gluten free Penne Pasta or Zoodles
- 1 lb large wild caught shrimp peeled and deveined
- 2 teaspoons avocado or olive oil
- 2-3 tablespoon salt free taco seasoning
- ¼-½ teaspoon salt
- Zest of one lime
Street Corn Salad:
- 4 cups corn can be fresh off the cob, frozen, or canned
- Cooking oil spray
- 3 teaspoons butter
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1/4 cup minced red onion
- 1 jalapeño diced and seeded
- 3 tablespoon minced cilantro
- 1/3 cup Cotija cheese you can sub feta if you want
- Chili powder
For the dressing:
- 2 tablespoon mayo
- 1 tablespoon plain Greek yogurt
- Juice from one lime
- 1/4 tsp chili powder
- Bibb or Butter Lettuce Leaves and/or corn | flour tortillas
- Sliced avocado
- Diced mango
- Extra cilantro
Leave a Reply