Enjoy a 21 Day Fix Meal plan with five yummy dinners, and a breakfast suggestion, to help make your week go smoothly. WW Blue points, printable grocery list, and meal planning spreadsheet included, too. This post contains affiliate links for products I’m obsessed with.
Hey guys! How is everyone? What a time!
Our schools have officially closed for the rest of the year here in PA. Even though I expected it, it was a hard thing to hear. I’m sad for the kids making transitions this year, finishing chapters of their lives without closure or final celebrations. Like my Max. He’s headed to Kindergarten in the fall and I’m sad his preschool days are over already!
So while my kids are home, there is little work being done. But I’m savoring these days and grateful for every minute. Luckily, I did manage to publish this Instant Pot Chicken Curry and Rice recipe recently. It’s on this week’s meal plan and I couldn’t be more excited for you to try it!
All five dinners and a breakfast are already loaded into a meal planning spreadsheet for you here – just add in lunch and your snacks. If you aren’t following the meal plan exactly or can’t find certain ingredients in your store, that’s ok. We are all just doing our best. Swap out what you need, and the containers will auto adjust! (Don’t forget to make a copy of the spreadsheet – you won’t be able to access it any other way).
And don’t forget about my month-long challenge happening in my Facebook community! We are going back to basics and giving each week a different wellness based focus- this week is all about veggies so this meal plan fits right in! Want to join? It’s all happening in the Ask the Fit Foodie Group on Facebook!
If you want a full plan, I have five FREE complete plans that you can use for your week:
Don’t forget to check your inbox!
I send out exclusive step-by-step prep tips for these meal plans in my weekly email! Click to get on the list!
THIS WEEKLY MEAL PLAN DOESN’T FIT WHAT YOU NEED RIGHT NOW? I’VE GOT YOU COVERED!
Or, try the latest 21 Day Fix meal plans…
This week’s 21 Day Fix meal plan and WW Meal plan-
Breakfast: 21 Day Fix Mason Jar Egg Casseroles
21 Day Fix: 1 RED, 3/4 GREEN, 1/2 BLUE (per serving) | WW Blue: 2 points (per serving) | [Recipe makes 4 servings]
Tip: No Mason Jars? Just make this in one medium sized baking dish
- 6 extra large eggs
- 1/3 cup of unsweetened original almond milk or milk of your choice
- 2 cups of cauliflower rice
- 1 bell pepper or veggies of your choice
- 6 slices of turkey bacon or 6 links of diced poultry breakfast sausage
- shredded cheddar cheese or cheese of your choice
21 Day Fix: 1 GREEN, 1 1/4 RED, 1/4 BLUE (per serving) | WW Blue: 6 points (per serving) | [Recipe makes 4 servings]
- 1 head of cauliflower
- 1 lb spicy turkey or chicken sausage
- 1/4 of an onion
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1/3 cup of low sodium chicken broth (omit for the Instant Pot version)
- 1 cup of ricotta cheese
- 1–2 cups Spinach and/or kale
- Cooking spray [I use my EVO]
- 1/3 cup Parmesan cheese blend – I love the shaved kind
21 Day Fix: 1 YELLOW, 3/4 RED, 1/2 GREEN, 1/2 BLUE, plus toppings (per serving) | WW Blue: 5 points (per serving) | [Recipe makes 6 servings]
- 1 lb chicken tenderloins
- 1 jar of organic salsa
- 1 lime
- 1 cup of shredded sharp cheddar cheese or Mexican blend cheese of your choice
- 12 Corn tortillas (or sub gluten-free or whole wheat flour tortillas)
- olive oil or avocado oil cooking spray
- optional add in: 1 T salt free taco seasoning
Wednesday: *NEW* Chicken Curry and Rice
21 Day Fix: 1 YELLOW, 1 RED, 1/2 GREEN, 1/4 BLUE, 1/2 TSP (per serving) | WW: Green- 10 points; Blue- 8 points, Purple – 3 points (per serving) | [Recipe makes 4 servings]
- avocado or coconut oil
- fresh ginger
- 1 T + yellow curry powder
- 1 cup brown rice
- 1 1/4 cup chicken broth or stock
- 2 + cups of frozen butternut squash (omit if you don’t have it)
- 1lb boneless chicken tenders or chicken thighs
- 1/3 cup Coconut milk
Thursday: Italian Stuffed Peppers
21 Day Fix: 2 GREEN, 1 RED, 1 BLUE (per serving) | WW: Green- 11 points; Blue- 5 points, Purple – 5 points (per serving) | [Recipe makes 4 servings]
Tip for FIXers: If also making mason jar egg casseroles for breakfast, you may need to adjust the amount of cheese on your peppers, as to not go over your BLUE container allowance for the day.
- 4 large green bell peppers
- 1 lb extra lean grass fed ground beef
- 2 cups homemade or no sugar added tomato sauce
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1/2 onion
- 2 cups of shredded zucchini or zoodles
- 1 1/3 cups shredded Italian cheese blend
- fresh basil
- salt and pepper
21 Day Fix: 1 RED, 1 1/4 GREEN, 1 ORANGE, 2 tsp (per serving) | WW Blue: 8 (without peanuts) 11 (with peanuts) (per serving) | [Recipe makes 2 servings]