A 21 Day Fix Meal plan with minimal prep so you can spend Mother’s Day with your favorite folks! This meal plan is full of simple meals so that you don’t have to spend Sunday in the kitchen if you don’t want to! WW points, printable grocery list, and meal planning spreadsheet included, too. This post contains affiliate links for products I’m obsessed with.
This weekend is Mother’s Day, and whether you are a momma or love your momma, or mother’s day is a hard day for you, I have a feeling you need some easy meals this week. Because after many, many months of cooking every night, we are all over it (even a food blogger like me is feeling it!!!) So these meals require like virtually no weekend prep and you can still have dinner on the table super fast. As far as the breakfast for the week, these Mini French Toast Casserole Cups would make a yummy and easy Mother’s Day Breakfast for your kids or partner to make for you…or a great recipe for you to make for your momma to enjoy on Sunday. Just double the recipe and you have breakfast for the holiday and the whole week! Now enjoy your weekend to the max! 🙌
You will also notice the new format to this meal plan – we thought it might be easier to see the meals a little better! Let us know what feedback you have! For those of you who like the printable grocery list, it’s still right there at the bottom of this post!
If you want a good lunch option, I would double the Instant Pot Sausage Broccoli Pasta and just eat that! Again – keep it easy!
All five dinners and a breakfast are already loaded into a *7 day template* meal planning spreadsheet for you here – just add in lunch and your snacks. If you aren’t following the meal plan exactly or can’t find certain ingredients, that’s ok. Swap out what you need, and the containers will auto adjust!
If you are an email subscriber, your full list of prep tips have been sent out!
If you prefer pencil and paper instead of a spreadsheet, try this 21 Day Fix Meal Planner PDF to track your containers and water intake. It’s so helpful!
If you are following the 2B Mindset, I created a new 2B Mindset spreadsheet tracking tool to record your meals. It’s simple, but very helpful if you want to electronically track your food and easily see your week at a glance! Simply click the link, make a copy when prompted, and save it to your computer (won’t work quite as well on a phone). Then begin your daily or weekly tracking!
Have a delicious week!
Looking for some extra accountability? Join my new SUPPORTERS group on Facebook where we chat daily about meal planning, meal prep, staying on track, healthy habits and basically help support each other though the week!
Have a quick recipe question? The fastest way to get an answer is in my Ask the Fit Foodie group– come join us!
Need more planning help? Check out these 21 DF | Ultimate Portion Fix Resources
IF YOU WANT A FULL PLAN, I HAVE NINE FREE COMPLETE PLANS THAT YOU CAN USE FOR YOUR WEEK! Click here to find them all!
Want to check out all of my weekly 21DF Plans? Check out this link!
DON’T FORGET TO CHECK YOUR INBOX!
I send out exclusive step-by-step prep tips for these meal plans in my weekly email! Click to get on the list!
THIS WEEK’S 21 DAY FIX MEAL PLAN AND WW MEAL PLAN-
NEED A PRINTABLE GROCERY LIST? USE THIS:Print
A 21 Day Fix Meal plan with minimal prep so you can spend Mother’s Day with your favorite folks! This meal plan is full of simple meals so that you don’t have to spend Sunday in the kitchen if you don’t want to! WW points, printable grocery list, and meal planning spreadsheet included, too.
Breakfast: Mini French Toast Casserole Cups (2 muffins)
21 Day Fix: 1/2 YELLOW, 1/4 RED, 1/4 PURPLE, 1/2-1 sweetener TSP (per muffin) | WW Freestyle: 1 point (per muffin) | [Recipe makes 12 muffins]
- 6 eggs
- 6 pieces of gluten free, whole grain, or Ezekial bread
- 1 cup of unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1 tbsp vanilla
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 10 drops of liquid stevia (or sub 2T maple syrup or honey)
- 2 Tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 3 c. fresh fruit – anything goes, but berries are a personal favorite
- sliced almonds (optional)
- Cooking spray or coconut oil
21 Day Fix: 1 RED, 1/2 to 1 GREEN (see post), 1 YELLOW, 1/2 BLUE, 1/2 TSP (per serving)| WW: Green, Blue, Purple – 10 points (per serving) | [Recipe makes 4 servings]
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1lb spicy or sweet Italian poultry sausage
- 1/2 onion
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 1 1/2 cups of uncooked gluten free pasta
- 2–4 cups of fresh broccoli florets
- 2 cups of low sodium chicken broth or stock
- crushed red pepper
- 2/3 cup Parmesan cheese (can omit for WW)
Tuesday: Quick Turkey Taco Skillet
21 Day Fix: 1 RED, 1/2 GREEN, 1 YELLOW plus toppings (per serving) | WW Freestyle: ZERO points plus toppings | [Recipe makes 4 servings]
- 1 onion
- 1 green bell pepper
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 14 oz canned petite diced tomatoes, with jalapenos
- 1 cup black beans
- 1 cup frozen corn niblets
- 1/2 tsp chili powder
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- Optional toppings: Greek yogurt, avocado, shredded cheese
21 Day Fix: 1 YELLOW, 1 RED, 1/2-1 GREEN (depending on how many veggies you use – see post), 1TSP (per serving) | WW Freestyle: 10 points (per serving) | [Recipe makes 4 servings]
- 2 tsp sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh ginger
- 1 1/2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 4 cups stock (I used chicken, but vegetable would also work)
- 1 1/4 lb skinless, bone-in chicken thighs (you can sub boneless)
- 1/3 cup coconut aminos
- 2 ramen noodle cakes
- 1–2 cups finely chopped baby bok choy greens, or finely chopped baby kale
- 1–2 cups shredded carrots
- Himalayan or sea salt
- (optional garnish) 1/4 cup chopped scallions or chives
- fresh chili paste (or sub sriracha)
- (optional garnish) 2 soft boiled eggs
Thursday: Instant Pot Asian Steak Lettuce Wraps
21 Day Fix: 1 RED, 1/2 GREEN, 1/2 TSP (per serving) | WW Blue: 6 points (per serving) | [Recipe makes 4 servings]
- 1 –1 1/2lb flank steak (on a budget? This is amazing with lean ground beef, too!)
- 2 tsp coconut or olive oil
- 1/4 cup of honey
- 1/3 cup of coconut aminos
- 1 T tomato paste
- sea salt
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 T fresh ginger
- 2 tsp gluten free flour (sub whatever flour you have on hand)
- matchstick carrots and/or thinly sliced red cabbage
- cilantro and/or green onions (for garnish)
- Boston or Bibb lettuce
Friday: Taco Pizza
21 Day Fix: 1 1/4 YELLOW, 1/2 RED, 1/4 GREEN, 1/3 BLUE (per pizza) | WW Blue: 4 points (per pizza) | [Recipe makes 2 servings]
- 2/3 cup of ground turkey
- 2 tsp of salt-free taco seasoning
- 1/3 cup of shredded cheese (Mexican blend is what I used)
- 1/2 cup fresh salsa, or tomatoes, peppers, red onion and cilantro, diced and mixed
- 1/4 cup of black beans and corn
- 2 Flatout wraps or gluten-free wraps
- olive oil spray