Looking for a holiday gift or need an idea for your own list? Here are a bunch of my favorite gifts for 2022!
Year after year, I have the best time writing up these gift guides. These curated lists are both my favorite things from the past year, and new things I am excited about trying out. And putting the list together reminds me that holiday gift giving is supposed to be fun and meaningful – not stressful!
My hope is that these gift guides might help you find the perfect gift for someone you love or, equally as awesome, for yourself! It’s perfectly ok to pass this list along to Santa as a hint.
Happy gifting, friends! And happy, happy holidays!
Gift Guide MVPS
Really quick – before I get to this year’s picks, I need to put a plug in for my favorites from years past:
- Souper Cubes: So many of my readers have fallen in love with Souper Cubes. These are the perfect gift for anyone who likes to meal prep or make freezer meals – a total GAME CHANGER in the kitchen!
- Daterra Cucina Lasagna Pan – gorgeous, oven to table roasting/casserole pan for all things comfort food deliciousness. One idea – make your favorite dish (like my Baked Eggplant Parmesan) and gift it baked in this pan.
- Vuori Performance Joggers – seriously my favorite purchase of the year, I absolutely live in my Vuori joggers and hoodies and sadly, my soon to be teen has discovered them and she has been stealing mine right out of my drawer 😅.
My Favorite Holiday Gifts – 2022
Ok! Onto this year’s list!
- Air Fryer – my top gift for 2022 is once again an Air Fryer because I still get asked all the time them and some key people in my life are finally getting one this year (yay, Janine!). I compiled all of my picks for the Best Air Fryers of 2022 to make your shopping easier. And when you do get one, I have a ton of Healthy Air Fryer Recipes here for you!
- Blackstone Griddle – why oh why did I wait so long to buy a Blackstone? After debating it forever, we finally got one to replace our broken gas grill this spring and I freaking love it. And while it’s super fun for making a million pancakes and bacon simultaneously and also, obviously, hibachi chicken, it’s been a game changer for meal prep in general. It’s massive and the easiest way to cook a ton of veggies and protein at the same time to use throughout the week if that’s your thing. I love this particular model because it has an attached lid – not all of them do. This would make an amazing gift for your favorite outdoor chef!
- Mike’s Hot Honey – I am not afraid to admit that I am obsessed and drizzle this sweet and spicy honey on all the things – pizza, chicken, veggies like these Brussels sprouts, and don’t forget cheese and crackers. A bottle of Mike’s would make the perfect stocking stuffer or date night basket addition (wine, cheese, a cozy blanket, and some hot honey) for your favorite foodie!
- Onion Goggles – These are at the TOP of my own Christmas list because I spend way too much time being onion blind and the reviews are promising. These would be a great gift for your favorite meal prepping friend. Santa, bring me these (please!).
- Matte Black Kitchenaid Mixer – I have had one of these mixers since my wedding (ahhh 15 years now) and we use it all the time for muffins, cakes, pancakes, pizza crust, etc and it works just as great as it did way back when. There are also so many neat attachments you can get like a shredder/slicer, a pasta maker, even a spiralizer. Such a great gift for the home cook and that matte black color is 🙌.
- The Office BFFs – if you know me, you know The Office is my comfort show. And the Office Ladies Podcast is one of my favorite podcasts. Well Angela Kinsey and Jenna Fisher wrote a book about their time on The Office and also how they became BFFs while filming. Such a fun read and the perfect gift for The Office fan on your list.
- Outdoor Pizza Oven – I want. Do you have one? Thoughts? This seems to be on everyone’s list this year, and I feel like it would elevate our Friday night pizza parties, so it’s on the list! Also, if I didn’t already have a Solo Stove, I would totally be asking for this Pi Pizza Oven! 🤯
- Nod Pod Sleep Mask – this weighted blanket for, yes, your eyes, has gotten TONS of great reviews and at this price point, I feel like it’s the perfect gift for anyone – teachers, your momma, your bestie with the new baby. This is definitely going on my list because I love a good dark room, but my kids insist on our hall light being left on. Also, you can freeze it and use it to depuff those tired eyes if you get less than optimal sleep (aka story of my life).
- 5 Minute Journal – the perfect way to start a daily gratitude routine and a great way to journal, if, you are like me, and you have trouble sticking to a journal routine. The way this journal works is you start your day answering three simple questions to start your day on a positive note. Then, before bed, you take a few minutes to reflect on your day with gratitude. And at around $20, this is a great gift for anyone on your list.
- Taco Cat Goat Cheese Pizza – I got this as a stocking stuffer for my oldest last Christmas and it has become our favorite game to play. Nonstop laughter and good even for my little guy who struggles with games, so awesome for all ages! There is even a Christmas version!
- Birdie – you have probably seen this personal safety alarm created by women for women, but in case you haven’t, I am sharing because it such a great gift to get for the ladies in your life – daughters, mothers, aunts, besties. So highly rated, easy to use, and downright empowering for girls and women of all ages.
- Birth Flower Ring – I love these – so unique and perfect for the special girl on your list. Would also be a great gift for new moms or your momma. I am asking my husband for two – one for each kid’s birthday month because I think they will be cute layered. Also love supporting small businesses during the holidays!
- Bentgo Salad Container – I am a huge fan of practical, useful gifts and this one is perfect for anyone who needs to pack a lunch or take a meal on the go for their kid’s day long swim meet or volleyball tournament (aka my life). I had one of these years ago during my teaching days, but this one is made even better and perfect for not just salads, but pastas, veggies and mains, and even casseroles with toppings.
- The Ultimate Weekend Duffle Bag – I am majorly crushing on this bag. We need to upgrade our luggage this year, and I am majorly eyeing up this gorgeous duffle. It’s a splurge for sure, but right now it’s 25% off and I am obsessed with all the extra details like the laptop sleeve, shoe bag, iPhone pocket. I feel like it was made for me (hint, hint, Santa).
- Leg Day Candle – I love this whole line of workout inspired candles for your workout bestie/accountability partner. So unique and fun! But did you die?
Looking for more Kitchen and Lifestyle Favorites? You can find them on my SHOP page!
More Gift Guides:
Small Business Holiday Gift Guide 2020
Holiday Gift Guide 2019 | Confessions of a Fit Foodie
Leave a Reply